Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Caja

Unbelievably slow. The statement given at check-in will unfailingly be "she is running behind", and this is given every time we come. This "running behind" is always accompanied with the "it's because she is so thorough" explanation by the check in administration. However, thoroughness doesn't not seem to play a part when she finally graces the exam room with her presence (there is typically a 20-30 minute wait for this too). Her thoroughness generally simply comprises the average actions of blood pressure, heart and lung checks with very few questions unless we ask them. She likely knows her trade very well---I can't say---but the long hour-plus (being geneous here...) waits alone are enough to prompt us to finally, after some years (we're all for giving people a shot) find a new GP, sadly, for she is otherwise a sweet lady.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Caja was very attentive and listen well. She answer all my questions thoroughly. She addressed all my concerned . Offered additional things like the flu shot. I would recommend her as a primarily care doctor. Her staff was ver friendly and pleasant even though they were very busy. Also, it was very easy to schedule follow up test.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Caja has been my primary care physician for the past 4 years. I have found her to be knowledgeable, highly professional and very easy to interact with. She takes time to discuss specific concerns and addresses those concerns in a thorough manner. I am quite satisfied with the office staff who take care of prescriptions and other requests promptly and accurately.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Caja answered all my questions and concerns. She is friendly and offers a lot of useful advice. Sometimes the truth is hard to hear, Dr. Caja tells me what she thinks is best for my health and well being. I appreciate her honesty.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

My mother saw Dr. Caja and Dr. Caja would not listen to what we were saying. In the last days of my mothers life we signed on with Crossroads Hospice and Dr. Caja reported Abuse to the County because my mom wanted just comfort care and not all the medications Dr. Caja wanted her to take. THIS WAS HORRIBLE. Dr. Caja does not understand the concept of Hospice. Stay Clear of Her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I was a patient in the practice since Dr. Yauch. Since she moved away, Dr. Sun came in and she was amazing. But when Dr. Sun moved away as well, they replaced her with Dr. Caja. I went to her once for my yearly physical and to meet her (being my new doctor). She offended me 3 times in that one visit! she told me that bipolar was a buzz word when I am medically diagnosed as bipolar. I only go to Dr. Zindarsic in the practice now. But, my suggestion: NO!!!!! Do not go to her!!!!!!!!!!!! The staff at the practice are great, but Dr. Caja is awfull.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009