Ratings for Dr. Imad A. El Asmar

The staff and Dr. We're very helpful, they are pretty busy so I did wait a little like any other Dr. office. I recommend this office especially if you speak Spanish .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

The staff was not at all punctual and not helpful and was rude from the start. The wait was about an hour in the waiting room after checking in ON TIME. Then it took about 35 minutes until the doctor came in so I actually fell asleep and that was a first. The doctor saw me for less than ten minutes and was rushing me out of the room. I felt that he was not attentive and incompetent. MY ADVICE: try another doctor because you will be disappointed and frustrated.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

This is the worst doctor I've come across. He went on vacation for a week while looking after my family member and didn't tell us. He's withdrawn and frankly, doesn't seem very bright. The prognosis he gave us I could have found on webmd. See him at your own risk.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Professional and Handsome...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Imad A. El Asmar's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. We're very helpful, they are pretty busy so I did wait a little like any other Dr. office. I recommend this office especially if you speak Sp..."

January 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=879704'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014