Ratings for Dr. J Gradstein

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen if ur under 40 and ur in pain it's oh suck it up Nutting wrong she treats her younger patients like trash n is the most rude and hateful person judgmental and disrespectful if ur smart stay far away from her

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I still get angry when I think about this Doctor. So rude, cold, and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

i am forever in her debt. from a mom who could not get no one to listen

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Gradstein has been my doctor for over 5 years and she has helped me through many difficult situations. I always feel respected and well cared for. She has gone above and beyond any expection for me and my family. Thank you Dr. Gradstein.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Previous visit she pre-judges patient doesn't listen to what patient is saying forms own opinion which was wrong and not helpful

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Gradstein at the ER this week end. I went in complaining of coughing/sinus and she never checked my lungs/ears/throat, nothing! She was no help at all and if I have to go back and she's on call, I will probably leave and go to the hospital in Springhill or Sackville. For whatever reasons some people praise her as a doctor I would have liked some of that shown to me when I was her patient. All I can say is thank god she's not my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I found Dr. Gradstein to be extremely condescending and unable to provide information about alternative treatment methods for someone who does not agree with taking unnecessary medications.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I moved to Amherst nearly 10 years ago and in that time, I have had 4 different doctors. Dr. Gradstein has always been respectful, patient and honest with me. Like so many of us, she is balancing a very busy and demanding career with a busy family life as well. We are all human. Nobody is perfect, and we should be very fortunate that we can recruit young doctors to our community. Everyone has an "off day", and it is unfortunate if a personal experience with this doctor was not positive, but why should doctors be condemned for being human? So, THANK YOU Dr. Gradstein for all your hard work.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

A very knowledgeable physician who cares for her patients. One feels very comfortable when speaking with her. She explains and answers all medical concerns he patients may have

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Incredibly RUDE! Saw her at out patients while in much pain from infections in my chest and sinuses. After 4 weeks of infection and 3 visits to O/P, I was frustrated to tears that no one seemed to be able to help me get better. She treated me terribly for tearing up, and continued to "educate" me on the fact that this is cold and flu season and many "other" people also have colds...when i didn't respond, to quote, she said, "O.k., I'm just talking to a wall here." And got up directly and left the room. I've never been so hurt by the lack of sympathy. With the Christmas season being here and family home from away, all I wanted was to be well. Anyone with a heart would be able to understand my frustrations.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010