Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Everson

I had an appointed with the Dr. and I thought she was very professional and the "bed side manner" was exceptional

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Please be careful when commenting. There are TWO physicians named Dr. Jennifer Everson. One is much older and the other is a young woman who currently (Feb 2014) has her practice across the street from Trillium Hospital in Mississauga. She has cared for my elderly mother and is excellent. It seems the one from the article and whoever discussed her son's suspension, was the other doctor. The younger one has children not yet in school, so that comment is definitely not about her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My son had a severe shoulder injury and he complained of pain for a number of years. Dr. Everson told him he needed to see a phychiatrist, because the pain was in his head. Ten years later a wonderful surgeon finally operated on my son for a torn labrium. The surgeon was surprised my son was able to cope with the injury all those years because it was so painful. Seems if she can't figure it out she thinks it is in your head.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Everson is the best doctor anyone can ask for. Shes always there when anyone needs. So whoever says anything negative about her is a straight up idiot.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Words cannot describe how wonderful Dr. Everson is. She's so intelligent, explains things thoroughly (doesn't gloss over things but doesn't talk to you like you're an idiot). She's always on time. And she genuinely cares about you. She's the first doctor to tell me to book an appointment if I ever "just need to talk".

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Today I had an appointment with her. All she talked about were here two sons and how one of them had just gotten suspended. I really didnt care but she seemed to think that I did. I never got a diagnoses for my son. He died days later

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009