Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Years ago Dr Herb did some dental implant work for me and to this day, I feel like they are my own teeth. They look and feel just like natural teeth. The experience was positive and I felt well cared for. Recommend Dr Herb highly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Excellent service, high competency, extreme cleanliness, and calming surroundings. Doctor and team are terrific, caring, explain all that you need to know about the treatment and financials and are very efficient.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Herbert Veisman is a high professional in his field and very good person. I would recommend him to anyone in needs of implants.

Fabulous with implants. Never any problems with them. Great dentist

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Top notch office, with top shelf team, and top top surgeon. Dr Viesmann is truly the best implant surgeon in Canada. I had failed gum and implant procedures for the last 20 years from coast to coast. No one was able to figure out my condition or why nothing worked. Dr V spent 3 months conducting medical, X-ray, , and blood tests and figured out that I have a rare condition that has to be addressed by medical specialists before commencing retreatment. I'm grateful and thankful that my neighbour told me about this doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone. Catherine T.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Was in a lot of pain last week. As usual, Dr Herb stayed in late to wait for me and deal with my infection. Felt better instantly. For a caring doctor who works above the call of duty, look no further. Dr Herb is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Best doctor's office I've been to yet. Caring team, experienced health care professionals, streamlined, efficient, and high caliber. I'm a CEO of a bank and I would love to think our clients feel the same about us. This office is special and unique. Highly recommended for issues like gum disease, bone loss and implants. Congrats for putting such a terrific operation together, Doc! I'll be recommending you to my staff, family, and friends. Jim K.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Doctor did some Sinus lifts and bone grafts for me. Subsequently, he did 16 implants and then my prosthetic specialist completed full mouth crown and bridge work. I'm complete and happy. Took 14 months and over $100,000 but I'm thrilled and it's worth every penny. If you're going to spend that kind of money, you can't afford anyone but the best. Dr V and his associates are just that. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Veisman is the best implant dentist in Toronto by far. He saved me from some horrible work that was done years ago elsewhere and was failing badly. Now I'm all good with my confidence back. Thanks for eventing, doc.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia