Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Very appreciative to the doctor for solving a 10 year long problem with my TMJ. Had muscle and joint pains for a long time and not resolved either at the heroes at Mt Sinaii with all their PhD or at so-called TMJ experts. Once I went to see Dr V, he did some tests, took some special TMJ X-rays and problem solved with some appliances and muscle relaxant medicine. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Thank you Dr Vizeman for your good hands and excellent service. I felt nothing during treatment you made for me amd I am very confident that I have no more problem. You have good nurses and cost is a little high but not more then other doxtor. I send you other people for treatment surgery. You will be busy treating my friends and family. Igor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Very busy practice and the wait time, at least for me, was quite long. My friend got in under a month but I had to wait 2-3 months to get in. As well, I had to wait a bit longer than I would like at the first appointment but then things improved a little. In general, Dr V is a great and smart Doctor. I would trust him with any and all treatments. His staff is busy but I think they try their best to help. Sometimes I had to leave a few messages until I got a call back but then everything was taken care of to my liking so I can't be too tough on them. I would overall recommend this office mainly for the high caliber of work performed, professionalism and cleanliness.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had pain with tooth sensitivity for years and got that resolved quickly by Doc doing some gum grafts. Thanks and feeling much better

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Found the ladies at the front desk a little abrupt but overall an excellent experience. I found the costs to be similar to other doctors I went to see and Dr V was more than qualified. I suggest you see this doc of you need implants and want a painless and smooth experience.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I've just completed treatment with Dr Veisman and am happy with my decision. It was a tough case, took over a year and a half to complete but well worth the effort and cost. I would strongly recommend Dr Veisman.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Had a gum graft done with Dr Veisman and completely satisfied with the results. Both he and the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Pleased with my results and service. Dr Viseman is very professional and helpful answering all questions and making sure I was prepared for my surgery. No issues.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Nice office and friendly staff. Dr Viesman has the experience and credentials to make it all happen. Whether it's bone regrowing, or implants or gum surgery. Fully confident in this doctor and his superb team of professionals. He certainly did a wonderful job for me and my wife so I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• Gold Medal Columbia University