Dr. Herbert Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Kind, caring, and very professional. He did 5 implants for me and I was very satisfied of his expertise and performance.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Skilled, efficient, and fast. Would not hesitate to recommend for a second. Great surgeon who helped me get my life back by rebuilding my entire mouth with bone and implants. 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I would have done a bone grafting if was treated by another implant specialist. I then decided to have a consultation with Dr. Veisman. He showed a lot confidence in my case. We had the surgery the next day. He was able to put two implants in that tiny gap without additional grafting work. He excels in what he does and I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Amazing work this Doc has done for me over the past 20 or more years. Implants, gum treatment, puts me to sleep for everything I need done. Terrific guy! Look no further!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Veisman did my implants over 22 years ago and I have never looked back. I highly recommend Dr Veisman!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr Veisman is an excellent periodontist. I had an implant with his office 8 years ago. The care I received was and continues to be excellent. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Amazing! He was great. The staff was great. I was worried I would have pain but I didn’t. I trust them completely.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr V placed 18 implants in my mouth 17 years ago and then I had a specialist in crown and bridge insert my prosthetics. I’ve been faithfully seeing Dr V and his hygienists for all these years now and everything is still in my mouth as good and strong as the day it all went in. Can’t describe what a good feeling that is and what a terrific use of money that was. If you need teeth and are considering dental implants, Dr V is your guy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Everything is perfect here. Best care and professional. I recommend Dr. Veisman to everyone who needs dental care

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia