Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

If you come to this clinic you will be treated like in a first class hotel. Everyone is super attentive and professional. The treatments went off with no problems or complications and I am happy that I felt nothing nor didn't see or remember anything (love the Anestheisa option).

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I appeared at Dr V office last year with failing implants from another doctor. He had to remove them, regrow the bone, and replace the failed implants. It's took several months to be done with he treatment but I'm finally free of dental appointments and pain and suffering that I went through before seeing Dr V. I'm very pleased my friend recommended me to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Outstanding practice and team. Solved my problem with TMJ pain that I've had for years. Thank you for giving me my sleep and life back.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I found Dr Veisman right here on this site. I actually met with the other top rated professionals as well but I thought that this doctor talked the talk and walked the walk. I had a difficult case that most said was too risky to attempt. Many surgeons said I needed bone grafts and other scary sounding proceedures. But the doctor here went about doing the treatment efficiently and at reasonable cost and now I'm done and satisfied. Grateful!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Just completed a smile makeover with Dr Viesman and my Prosthodontist. Haven't felt this good in over 30 years. I guess I could ask why I waited so long but what good would that do? The treatment was quite costly in the high five figures range. It took about a year to finish completely, but I was comfortable the entire time, very little pain, and I felt support from the doctor and his team all through the process. I feel so strongly about this doctor that I would recommend him to all my family and friends without any hesitation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I liked the honesty. I went for a visit recently with a quote from a couple other surgeons and this doctor was the only one who told me I didn't need surgery. The other doctors wanted to both cut me open and charge me $5000 in the process. Dr Viesman simply told me that some deep cleaning and regular cleanings would do the trick. And so it dld. Very pleased. No surgery. Not big price tag.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

my gums were receding around my front implant, dr veisman was the only dentist/specialist who knew what to do and got the job done, and I'm grateful for his expertise otherwise I would still look terrible with my metal implant showing. look great and feel even better now

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dental implant surgery was smooth and painless and at a reasonable price

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Very appreciative to the doctor for solving a 10 year long problem with my TMJ. Had muscle and joint pains for a long time and not resolved either at the heroes at Mt Sinaii with all their PhD or at so-called TMJ experts. Once I went to see Dr V, he did some tests, took some special TMJ X-rays and problem solved with some appliances and muscle relaxant medicine. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia