Dr. Herbert Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

I am a patient for over 15 years and very satisfied. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Always a pleasure, although teeth were not my strength, now I Look healthy, I have a great Smile and I have tons of compliments for this.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great service and staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Veisman is excellent for Implants and cleaning too! Professional staff and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr Veisman did a few implants for me and I'm very happy with them. He's knowledgeable and stands by his work.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

My appointment today with Angela was excellent. My implant with The doctor has approx has been a great improvement with no problems

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Veisman is amazing from a standpoint of competency as well as standing behind his work. I have to say that with my complicated case, where I needed 15 dental implants, bone grafting, all my teeth pulled out, not all went according to plan. At the end of surgery when I had my 15 implants all located in one visit, three of them did not bind to my bone after about a month. But Dr. Veisman, as promised, waited four months, and redid them and everything is now perfect. It’s not just when things go well that matter. It’s also when the unexpected happens and the doctor handles the situation without hesitation. He knew just what to do and now I’m done and smiling ear to ear. Thanks Dr Veisman.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I love the quality of work and service. Been coming here for more than 10 years, and will keep coming...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

What can I say that have not been sayed already .The man is simply the best.Dr V fixed my teeth problems done by previous dentist that I thought were hopeless for me.I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia