Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Veisman went above and beyond to help me with my implant that was infected. I had previously gone to other surgeons who recommended for me to remove my implant and Dr. Veisman was able to fix the problem without removal. His staff was very comforting as well. After the procedure I was in no pain. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I highly recommend and trust Dr. Veisman. - Lisa

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr V is a terrific guy. A few years ago I had some rotten teeth that needed to come out of my mouth because they were causing me a lot of grief. He gave me a break on price because I was down on my luck and out of work. Now, I have a startup and sold it for a lot of money and went to Dr V to have my entire mouth rebuilt. It cost a lot of money but I'm happy to pay him every dime because of how kind he was with me all those years ago and for what a great job he did for me. After over 10 years of not being able to smile, I finally got my life back. Thanks Doc. Eternally grateful. Jim D.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Had four implants placed in my mouth last Year. Two on one side and two on the other. Symmetrical. Looks and feels great a year later like nothing ever happened. Very pleased with the work and the results. Service is outstanding too.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

One of the best doctors in the business from my experience over the years that I've seen. I had no problems with the work that he has done on my teeth up until now. Great person professionally to work with and as a patient to joke around. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Hoa Truong: Before implant I always worried about the pain, after I did 2 teeth implant with Dr. Herbert Veisman every thing went smoothly, I felt almost no pain at all, I must say Dr. Veisman is a good experience surgeon Doctor, the staffs at the front desk and the back are professional, friendly and helpful. Dr. Andrea Veisman helped me to place the crowns on the implants, she is sweet, nice and easy to talk, her staffs are friendly and kind. I am happy with their services.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

When I experienced a massive tooth infection, Dr V saw me right away and removed the offending teeth, grafted some bone into my jaw and later placed a couple implants. My dentist put a two crowns about 4 months later and now I have my teeth back. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between my own teeth and these implants. They look and feel fantastic! And the whole thing was painless and reasonably priced. Great service and care!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Last year I broke my upper two front teeth. After major bone grafting and implant surgery that took months to heal, I finally have my teeth and smile back. I would happily recommend Dr Veisman to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Nice guy, no upsell, just gives you the straight goods and lets you decide what you want to do. Very easy going and mellow office with highly competent nurses and state of the art equipment. Recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Veisman diagnosed a degenerative arthritic condition in my jaw. He immediately referred me to Sunnybrook hospital for proper care. I'm feeling much better now and I owe it all to him. A million thanks!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia