Dr. Herbert Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr V did amazing implant work for me last year. I needed all my teeth pulled and then he screwed in 17 implants. Dr Isakow put in my teeth and I’m a new man. I’m told I look 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My teeth were super sensitive until Dr V put gum grafts all over my upper and lower front teeth. Not painful and healed quick. Happy I did it with Dr V.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Nothing but great things to say about this doctor. Professional, punctual, caring, fair priced, and gets it done! Recommend without any reservations!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Loved anesthetic and fact that I could not remember nothing. It’s great not to know what happening during a surgery especially when it’s in mouth. Best experience so far in dental office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Needed a tooth pulled out and a dental implant placed right away. Can’t believe how quick and easy the whole procedure was. In and out in 20 Minutes. This guy is a real pro.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

About 10 years I took my dad to see Dr. Veisman. Dr. V looked at my dad’s gum and immediately scheduled for surgery and said something that I still remember. Dr. V said he hated to think that someone with so much pain was walking around without getting treated for it (I can’t remember the exact phrasing any more . . . only the compassion in his words and the meaning). After Dr. Veisman did the surgery, my dad is living without any tooth pain and still got all his teeth. We haven’t seen Dr. Veisman for many many years now. But we still talk about Dr. V at home. We think of him with gratitude, respect, and admiration. He is a good doctor and a good person.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

After a year of space age type of surgery where Dr V grew bone in my mouth in places I never knew you could ever have it, I now have 16 implants and six bridges which are afixed to my jaw forever. My story is that I’ve lost my teeth over 30 years ago and was gumming it pretty much since. I was frustrated and suffering from one denture set to the next. Not no more. Now, I’m goong out regularly with my friends and family, I can smile without worrying about sneezing my teeth out on the dining room table, I’ll eat what I feel like eating, and smile like a Hollywood leading man. Dr V, you gave me my life back. Don’t know how to thank you. Jeff M.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Was referred to Dr V by my Prosthodontist for complex oral surgery, bone and implant rehab. Needed many teeth removed, sinus lifts, and big chunks of bone inserted in my jaw to make room for more implants. I wanted something solid and fixed and never wanted to take out my plates again. Both Dr V and my prosthetic specialist did a great job. I can smile with wit confidence, eat whatever I want, and I have a superior social life now. Feel amazing. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I flew all the way from Hong Kong to see Dr Veisman. He treats patients with a great deal of respect and dignity and does great work.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia