Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Outstanding Servide and doctor. The team and doc really care about the treatment outcomes and about your comfort at all stages.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Herbert Veisman is, the DENTIST It.!!! Thank you, THANK YOU, Thank you.!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

When it comes to surgeries you cannot be careful enough in the selection of the surgeon you will trust yourself to. Dr. Veisman is my trusted dental surgeon. He did save two of my teeth on different occasions, performed an implant, and lately, a gingival graft. every one of them was successful and the healing was complete. He is a gifted perfectionist with a steady hand, a piercing intelect and a reassuring confidence. Thank you, Dr. Veisman. Marius Tertan

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I come in once a year to see Herb and every time the staff is quick, helpful and knowledgeable. They always care and ask about my family (which they met 4 years ago during surgeries). It's nice to go in and have the employees care about more than just the business. A very comfortable environment to be in.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very honest, who you trust in his expertise and he make no profit out of patient rather just pure interest to help medically, my experience is base on many years of being his patient.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Best dental implant surgeon Toronto. By far the most qualified guy to work in dental implant care. Comfortable surroundings and highly efficient and competent team. An "A professional" with the "A team. "

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

For dental implants toronto Dr Veisman is the best in City. He gentle, professional, and with a lot experience. I like going to him and he did amazing job on my implant for beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Thank you Dr Veisman for giving me my confidence and self esteem back. I can smile, eat, and go to family and corporate functions again without covering my mouth when I smile or worry about my ugly stained teeth showing or my partial denture falling out. Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

With Dr Veisman expertise, my implant was done perfectly without much pain. He is very friendly and I felt at ease while the operation was done

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia