You may also like

Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

I heard of Dr Veisman all the way in Dubai where I came from to visit him. I needed an implant in the front of my mouth and he did an excellent job. I was very pleased with his treatment and professional services as well as his highly competent team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Veisman did my 7 implants for me in one sitting and I barely felt anything after the surgery or even the next day. I was really expecting the worst and I was amazed at how easy the experience was.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2876991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I had a very good experience this year with Dr Veisman. He is very professional and knowledgable. He called me the night of the surgery and showed a lot of concern for my health and welfare. I was comfortable the entire time of my treatment and the results are outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2875149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Great office with wonderful staff. I enjoy being a regular patient here with Dr V since 2004. Had my implants and gum lift done here. Great results!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2867181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

It's been exactly a year to the day since I got my prosthesis on 6 implants in my upper jaw. I cannot recommend this doctor enough for the amazing work he had done for me and how he changed my life for ever. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2856579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I have been wearing dentures for 40 years and got to the point where I had to cut up my food into tiny morsels. I couldn't enjoy any meals any more and got desperate. I visited numerous other dentists and experts and they all told me nothing could be done because I had no bone. When my next door neighbour finally told me to give Dr Veisman a try, I figured why not? What did I have to lose. I went to see him and it's like the light went on. He took a CT scan and told me that indeed I DID have enough bone for enough implants to hold a fixed denture in my mouth. I cried out of joy and signed up for the treatment on the spot. Here I am three years later and am enjoying life again. I can eat and smile with confidence and I owe it all to Dr Veisman.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2853007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Was referred to Dr Veisman years ago but found him too expensive and went to another specialist. Well, I have learned to regret that decision. I needed an advanced bone graft before a dental implant procedure and the lady periodontist I went to botched up the whole thing. I had to wait a year before going back to Dr Veisman and having the whole thing redone at twice the cost it could have cost if I just did it right with him the first time. Forget the cost of these surgeries. It will be expensive no matter where you go. So just bite the bullet the first time and get it done right. Dr Veisman is awesome and makes complex treatment look easy. I am very happy that Dr Veisman exists to help people like me with difficult complex treatment.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2850593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Another surgeon messed up my gums in the front of the mouth and I ended up with lop sided smile. Dr Veisman took his time to figure out what to do, game me my options and stated that it would take 3 procedures to get back to some semblance of normalcy. He was right. Three surgeries later and 8 months of healing and I look great again. Dr Veisman is highly skilled and experienced. He is a miracle worker. Took me a while to get in with him but well worth the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2849976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Had too many gum disease issues to list here but Dr V helped me out with all of them and am thankful for his great work. Best gum surgeon in town.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2846542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I'm a dentist and I have been going to Herb for the past 10 years for dental implants as needed. No one else I would trust with my mouth. He is gentle, caring, resourceful, meticulous, and extremely experienced.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2844847].votes_count ]]