Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

When you read the stellar reviews that Dr Veisman gets it is hard to believe. But then there’s me, coming in to see Dr Veisman in one of the worse situations possible: No teeth and complete loss of bone on the upper and lower jaws. Yes, pretty much hopeless, how do I feed myself? I called and got and appointment to see Dr Veisman within a few days. He assessed the situation and explained the bone graft and implant procedures followed by a cost estimate and time frame for the entire treatment. Discussion was open and straight forward, no gray areas, all questions answered clearly. I enrolled and followed the treatment including bone grafting and 2 surgeries for a total of 14 implants on the upper and lower jaws. There was a 3 month healing period between the surgeries. Little pain way less than what I was expecting. In the next phase I was referred to another excellent prosthodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. I am now the end of a long but successful journey. Very happy to be able to smile, eat and talk again like a normal person. Throughout the entire process I was treated with special care and professionalism by Dr Veisman and his team. I don’t know how my situation is considered in medical terms but I do think it was extreme so I can safely say that Dr Veisman and his team gave me my life back. I’m forever grateful. Thank you Mihai Costea, Newmarket, ON

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr Veisman did some gum grafts for me this year. Took a while for everything to settle down but once it did, looks terrific. Honestly, I can’t tell which teeth were done. Looks natural and feels like nothing was done. All roots covered and no more cold sensitivity.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Nice guy. Always does the right thing for me. Charges fees in line with other outstanding specialists. Excellent results with my dental implants. Very pleased. Mac D.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

Dr Herbert Veisman did some 18 implants for me on top and bottom jaws with fixed crown and bridge later by my Prosthodontist. I don’t remember anything because I was asleep for the procedures with Dr Veisman. My recovery was quick and easy. Within 3 months I was ready for my teeth in the implants and about 8 weeks later I was done. I look amazing, eat everything I want, and smile with confidence at all family events. Very appreciative for what Dr Veisman has done for me. Jeff M.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Painless surgery. All 18 implants took the first time. Only took two hours for the procedure and three month later I got the teethe top and bottom. Like new.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I really like Dr Veisman. He is very qualified for what he does with lots of experience. He is caring and straightforward. I had some extractions of teeth and dental implants done with him. Didn’t feel much of anything and the costs were in line with any other upscale surgeon. Besides, I am not going for the cheap guy when it comes to my body or any surgery done to it. I always remember that I would rather be shy about the money spent them sustain any irreversible injuries in the process in the name of a low price. Not worth the aggravation of anything was to go wrong. With Dr Veisman, I slept very well at night knowing that all would go well. And it certainly did!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Just completed full mouth of implants and bridgework and everything looks first class! Best surgeon, Prosthodontist and laboratory were used here. Dr Veisman is the best implant surgeon in Canada.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I have recently completed dental implants with Dr Veisman. He’s definitely the best. But don’t expect low or cheap prices. You’re going to pay more than with others. But take my word for it, he’s worth every penny.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Number 1 doc! He’s quite the surgeon when it comes to implants. Did an entire upper row of teeth for me a couple years back! All implants with a screw in plate. I look like a movie star :)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

As others have said before me, Dr Veisman is the best of the best. Couldn’t smile or chew with confidence today if not for him and his magical hands.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia