Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

Have seen Dr V for past 10 yrs. Great guy. Cool staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Excellent experience with my implants and he follow up. Veisman was incredible kind, professional and knowledge. The office feels like home and his team is the best in Toronto

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very pleased with the professional service, warm personnel and the attention and care from the moment I come in to the last minute of the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I wish I had found him years ago! Awesome team! I love coming for my appointments!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Flew in from Bermuda last year to see Dr V. Was not disappointed. He's got an easy manner about him and gets the job done. No muss, no fuss. Painless implant surgery and professional team. Would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. Terrific doc.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I live in the US and came to see Dr V. I found him right here on RateMDs and was curious to find out how good he really is. Let me tell you: he is good! Very patient, gentle, fair, and kind. Pulled out 6 rotting teeth out of my mouth and replaced them with dental implants. Love how I look and feel. Price was right, too.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Outstanding periodontist. No need to say anymore.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

This doctor takes good care of his patients. Aside from me, I see how he treats others in his office. Nice guy, very professional and, from what I understand, a real star in the dental profession. I feel fortunate to be in his practice.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I experienced some really excellent service with this doctor and office. I have been vacillating about doing dental implants for a while and after meeting Dr Veisman for the first time, I knew I would have him do the work. He came across as confident, knowledgeable, experienced, and with an aura about him that he really knows what he is talking about and what he's doing. The treatment went like clock work with very little pain or discomfort.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia