Dr. Herbert Veisman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

Submitted May 13, 2015

For dental implants Toronto Dr Herbert Veisman is the BEST. No pain. No sales job. Straight forward consultation process. Right to the point. Very competent and experienced. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Hard working and accommodating doctor who takes his time with the treatment performed. He explains, is patient, doesn’t over sell, and let me decide what treatment was best for me and that I could afford.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr V replaced half my teeth with dental implants. No pain. No issues. Love my new smile.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

It’s an ideal setting for gum work and dental implants. Very classy office, professional team, and highly trained specialists. This Periodontal Specialists office is top notch with the latest equipment and Anestheisa. I loved sleeping through my treatment and not knowing what was going on. Only way to fly! Recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

De Veisman did a beautiful job on my front two implants last year. Another dentist did a terrible job 10 years ago and Dr Veisman had to remove them and start over. Looks amazing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Had outstanding dental implant treatment. Dr Veisman and his Prosthodontist rebuilt my entire mouth with implants and I look and chew great!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Great surgeon with lots of patience, experience, and skill. Top notch operator. True professional. You won’t find better.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Kind, caring, and very professional. He did 5 implants for me and I was very satisfied of his expertise and performance.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Skilled, efficient, and fast. Would not hesitate to recommend for a second. Great surgeon who helped me get my life back by rebuilding my entire mouth with bone and implants. 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• General anesthesia