Ratings for Dr. Herbert Veisman

The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from Dr Veisman was, surprisingly enough, a magazine article which exposed the touching life story of one of Dr Veisman's patients. And that patient's life story is also similar to mine (upper teeth extracted at a young age because a few were decaying...that is what they did back then). Upon reading that article I knew that I had to find Dr Veisman. One phone call is all it took. Within a few days, I was on my way to a consultation. During that consultation, my dental problems were assessed, options were given, procedures were explained, an estimate on cost and time was given. The treatment that followed included bone grafting to rebuild the density in my entire upper jaw. That surgery was done with minimal pain. After 6 months, the jaw was ready for implant surgery. Nine implants were placed. And after 3 months of healing time, I was ready to begin the next phase of treatment with a highly skilled prostodontist, Dr Daniel Isakow, who specializes in crowns and bridges and with whom Dr Veisman collaborated. The entire treatment was done with great caring and concern from Dr Veisman and his excellent team. I can truly say that each 3 hour drive to Dr Veisman's office was well worth it. In the end, I got to bite in an apple, to better taste food...and I got what no money can buy...a smile, self-confidence and self-esteem. In the end, I got a quality of life that I had long ago given up on. Would I go through this again? Without any doubt, yes...yes...and yes. Dr Veisman, I will forever be grateful to you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Pleased with the treatment, service, and decorum of this office, Doctor and staff. From start to finish, everyone was pleasant, professional, and helpful. Everything works like a Swiss watch, minimal wait times, and on-time completion of treatment as promised months earlier. Quite an impressive operation by any standards.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I needed 9 implants and Doc did a great job for me. My dentist was very impressed with the gums and health of the bone around Doc's treatment. Very professional office

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Very good doctor with well trained nurses around him. The work is top notch and the level of professionalism is unparalleled in my experiences with medical and dental care

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Just a quick note of appreciation to Dr V and his team for doing a great treatment for my 94 year old father who is so thrilled with his multiple dental implants. He hasn't eaten and laughed like he is for years. From our family to yours, we owe you a debt of gratitude. June G

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Another Prosthodontist did an implant surgery and crown for me and its looked horrific. I spent a fortune for nothing. Dr Veisman took out the implant, built the bone back, placed a new imply and then sent me to another Prosthodontist who replaced the crown. The result is spectacular.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This doctor did a few gum grafts for me recently and they look great

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dear Dr Viseman. I thank you for your patience with me over the past few years as I struggled to decide whether I wanted to do all the 18 implant posts and bones graft I had done. I was back and forth for a while until decision but I happy now. My teeth look graet and feel graet. All thanks to you. Thank you. Yuri Z.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

It's a tough decision to go ahead with expensive dental implants surgery but well worth the price and time expenditures. I thought about this for years and met many doctors until I finally decided to proceed. Dr H Viesman and his team are terrific. Explain everything. Take the time to ensure you understand what needs to be done. The way they go about the treatment shows a great deal of care and attention to detail. I was terrified to proceed but they made it easy. I have no hesitation to recommend this doctor and his group of nurses and professionals for dental implant work.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After obtaining a B.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto, Dr. Herbert Veisman received his D.D.S. from the University of Western Ontario. He completed a general practice residency program at McGill University's Montreal General Hospital, then continued training at Columbia University in New York City, where he earned a specialty certificate in periodontics and implant surgery. His high standing won him the Melvin Morris Award for excellence in postgraduate clinical periodontics. Dr. Veisman has maintained a position as a clinical instructor in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Toronto and adjust professor and guest lecturer at the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he maintains a full-time private practice with special interest in bone regeneration, implant dentistry, and is founder of PerioShare CE, a continuing education workshop for general dentists. As well as being certified by the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Veisman is a Fellow and past-Examiner of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology, and the Ontario Association for Dental Specialists. He is past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists and served on the executive of Alpha Omega dental fraternity. He has published numerous articles in international peer-reviewed journals.

• English
  • French
  • Romanian

• Columbia University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• Gold Medal Columbia University

• Ontario Dentist Journal

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleased with the treatment, service, and decorum of this office, Doctor and staff. From start to finish, everyone was pleasant, professional, and helpful. Every..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed 9 implants and Doc did a great job for me. My dentist was very impressed with the gums and health of the bone around Doc's treatment. Very professional..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor with well trained nurses around him. The work is top notch and the level of professionalism is unparalleled in my experiences with medical and..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a quick note of appreciation to Dr V and his team for doing a great treatment for my 94 year old father who is so thrilled with his multiple dental implant..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Another Prosthodontist did an implant surgery and crown for me and its looked horrific. I spent a fortune for nothing. Dr Veisman took out the implant, built th..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor did a few gum grafts for me recently and they look great "

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr Viseman. I thank you for your patience with me over the past few years as I struggled to decide whether I wanted to do all the 18 implant posts and bone..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm happy with the services, treatment and care I've received at Dr Veisman's office over the past 20 years. Ongoing care is outstanding. Very caring team. "

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's a tough decision to go ahead with expensive dental implants surgery but well worth the price and time expenditures. I thought about this for years and met ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Three other periodontist told my daughter she needed gum grafts and frenactomy because our orthodontist said she might need the work done. We went to Dr Viseman..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to let you know that I'm super happy with my implants that I have in mouth for a few years now. Experience was very good and felt almost nothing. Dr Herb..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sought the expertise of a few other surgeons I found online and through word of mouth. Decided to go with Dr Veisman because be was the most laid back and gave ..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really amazing work performed by top professionals. You will feel comfortable in the hands of an experienced and highly skilled surgeon like Dr V. "

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman and his team are true professionals and greatly care about their patients. Expert technique, impeccable facilities and very thorough follow up. ..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "High level of professionalism and service. Strongly recommend the office for experience and knowledge of their craft "

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I made the mistake of going to Costa Rica to try that dental tourism everyone talks about. I thought I would have a nice trip and save money at the same time. B..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc did four extractions, 6 implants and 5 gum grafts at the same time. I was asleep through the whole thing so I remember zero. And that's how I like it. Plus,..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "nice group of dental professionals with caring attitude and attention to my needs and comfort "

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many year ago I have implant with Veisman. I go now to cleaning and everything still good and solid.. Like team very much and like healthy mouth. My wife also p..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very pleased with the professionalism in this office. "

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman did a fine job for me on my front tooth gum graft. I can't even tell its there and I felt nothing during the procedure as I was asleep through the en..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In all fairness mine was a very difficult case from start to finish. I always had horrible teeth and poor healing because of my diabetes. Luckily my dentist ref..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best periodontist and dental implant surgeon in Toronto for sure! Dr Veisman had to repair my bone in the sockets of my jaw after another dentist did a rough to..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Herb did some 8 or so implants for me over the years and they all went off without a hitch. Herb is very professional, funny, and puts me a ease every time I ne..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has done a lot of work for me. I arrived at his office with no teeth. He expanded my jaw bone over a six months period and then inserted 12 titanium..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman had seen me on an emergency after my implant fell out a couple years back. I lost a lot of bone and needed to have a graft. Dr Veisman spent a great ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 10+ years of consulting dentists, periodontists and orthodontists for my case, I finally found Dr. Veisman and he is amazing! Both my left and right later..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had quite a journey. First I started with extractions with one surgeon and he broke some of my roots and left them in my jawbone sockets. Even I went to an..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr, Veisman for over 10 years. He and his staff are always helpful, prompt and make the experience as pleasant as possible. He is ..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc did good work on my gum surgery to get me ready for bridges across my upper jaw teeth. I slept through the procedure so I don't remember much except that I ..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr H does great work and is reliable. You need something, just call up and they will see you quickly for any emergency you might have (as long as you're an exis..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to know DR. Veisman as my regular periodontal specialist .His skills at the top of his field . His caring , kindness knowledge and experiences p..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having had six dental implants, emergencies from time to time, and regular periodontal cleanings over the last 10 years, I thank Dr. Veisman and his wonderful s..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last 9 months I had 2 procedures to graft my receding gums (right and then left). Dr. Veisman put me at ease right from the start. Both surgeries wen..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for 20+ years. Herb is the best. Six implants, numerous gum surgeries, all done without a problem."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor V placed 7 implants in my mouth, 4 top and 3 bottom, so I could get snap on dentures. Now that I've been wearing these dentures for several years, I can ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give this office an A+++++++++++! Love the girls managing the office, adore the super A-team of nurses, and Dr V is the BEST dental implant surgeon around! T..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service and unparalleled professionalism. Had 3 implants completed so fast I didn't even realize they started. Very experienced group of professionals..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Veisman for treatment and maintenance for the last 15 years. I've always felt confident in his treatment recommendations and ability. His ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Veisman and his staff for their expertise, professionalism and caring attitude. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always had a good experience whenever I visit."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This past week I had my 10 year exam for a dental implant with Dr. Veisman. I have been extremely happy with the implant and have had no problems since I had t..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was looking for a dental implant specialist with experience and a solid knowledge base. Found Dr V. I know he teaches at a few Universities around CANADA and th..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seven implants. All from Dr Veisman done at three different times. My wife won't let me go anywhere else. She says "Forget the cost. You started with the..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman did an amazing job on my mouth. My gums look perfect now and there was very little discomfort after the operation. In my opinion he is an artist w..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excllent care and very professional. There is a strong culture of quality and care for patients immediate needs here. Definitely recommend. "

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman has the ability to put nervous people at ease with his smile and confidence. I had no hesitation to proceed with bone grafting and dental implant sur..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great service "

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a pleasure meeting and having work done at Dr Veismans office. Very professional and extremely through. "

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Veisman is very knowledgeable and I had a great experience with him and his staff. He fixed my front teeth with dental implants and now I can eat and smile..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had consultation with Dr. Herbert Veisman regarding excruciating pain on my upper left jaw. Upon reviewing my Panoramex x-ray, he noticed not only a huge infe..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with the gum grafting and implants that I had placed by Dr. Herbert Veisman. I was extremely anxious about the procedure but his staff and ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Painless, sleep dentistry. Who wouldn't fear having 8 implants placed in one appointment. I certainly did, I went to sleep at a 7am appointment woke up at 9am w..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman and staff are professional, caring, and simply amazing. My husband had surgery with Dr Veisman and we loved the office so much that I have brought my..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Years ago I had an implant placed by another dentist and recently it was giving me some problems. I went to Dr Veisman and while he could have recommended all ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start, years of neglecting my gums and poor oral hygiene caused me to have summer teeth. Some where here some where there. Dr. V came up with a solut..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.Veisman is excellent!! Very skilled, knowledgeable and up to date on the best technology for all procedures. His staff are also great! I Highly recommend Dr...."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I looked up Dr Herb online a couple years back when my 8 upper implants were getting loose. The implants were placed in the US about 5 years prior. Dr Herb took..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Veisman is a exceptional. Very skilled ,knowledgeable and up to date on all procedures. He and his staff are excellent!! Highly recommended going to see Dr.V..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been pleased with Dr Veisman's services for over15 years now. I have had gum treatment for many years now with Dr VEISMAN and have managed to keep my te..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My implant fell out. Failed. Expensive. Painful. I wouldn't recommend this guy to anyone. It was a disaster. Veisman? He fills his site and lobby with glow..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr V is a good guy. He has bent over backwards and forwards for me over the past 20 years with all the dental problems I've thrown at him and all. If it wasn't..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went through a totally painless and comfortable process with Dr Herb as he sculpted and reshaped my gums to expose more of my teeth. The procedure is called a g..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr V and his quirky sense of humor. His staff is sensational and my treatment in the office went off without a hitch! Amazing job! Perfection! Thank you t..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb service and treatment. I'm very pleased with esthetics and functional outcomes. This is a most professional setting with latest technologies. Would recom..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr V for giving my life back. I lost faith in medical technology when I was told by other surgeon nothing could be done for my mouth and I would be do..."

February 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://torontoimplant.com" to "http://torontoimplant.com/".

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister referred me to Dr Veisman for dental implants in my entire mouth. I heard of Teeth in an Hour but this only took 25 minutes and I was done! Wow! I'm t..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They were kind enough to take me on an emergency when I came in from out of town not long ago. My implant was infected that I had done in the US a few years ago..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sensational overall experience with this doctor. Doctor Veisman is very professional and patient. He spent a substantial amount of time over a couple consultati..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Reliable, honest, punctual, fair, trust-worthy, passionate about his work, seasoned veteran of his profession, compassionate, and caring. These are the words I ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Starting off the new year with a new set of amazing teeth and I just wanted take the chance to thank Dr V and his fab team for doing such an excellent job. Than..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with a multitude of appointments to get my 12 implants, bone grafts and tooth extractions has been excellent. Very little pain, on-time appointmen..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific experience with superb staff. Dr Veisman has been my periodontist for close to 20 years. He has saved my teeth and gave me a few implants. My smile is ..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a root canal treatment fail and the end result was a massive infection of my sinuses. Dr Herb removed my tooth, grafted some synthetic bone and later plac..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service with true professionals! Dr V takes his work and responsibility to his patients very seriously and will do anything to ensure best outcomes. "

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Herb Veisman for giving me my life back. I had severe gum disease and you saved all my teeth when others said I had to go to plates and have everyt..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had major sinus surgery and bone grafting before progressing to 9 dental implants in my upper jaw. I did have some minor bruising and swelling with a few days ..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding surgeon, great sense of humour and highly professional services. Chose from amongst 5 other surgeons to have my implant and Dr V was the last on the..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a surprisingly easy surgery with Doc V for my gums. I was asleep the entire time so I don't remember a thing and that's just fine by me! Healing was quick a..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's pleasure to have good doctor like Dr Herbert. He put 7 implant in one hour and then I have teeth right away. I able to eat same night with family. Very hap..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr.Veisman for being there for all of us .I am really grateful for the outstanding 2 implants you did for me and I can say that you made the impossi..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an implant placed by another periodontist and my gums began to recede away from the crown. Looked horrible! My neighbour told me she had a similar problem..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is super! The work he does is second to none! First class organization and a world class professional. Dr Veisman took a great deal of time explainin..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Broke my tooth and it was replaced with an implant in an hour. No pain, reasonable cost and outstanding service. I enjoyed sleeping through the whole thing. Gr..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Saved my front implant after the dentist who put it in a few years ago put it in wrong and my crown kept sliding off and gums got infected all..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a few botched surgeries from a previous dentist several years ago, I was referred to Dr.Veisman for a major infection that caused my front tooth to rot. ..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I landed in Toronto several months ago, I busted one of my front teeth. I checked this website for the best dental surgeon and found Dr Veisman. Thank good..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All my teeth had to be removed 3 years ago and needed to be replaced with dental implants. It was actually surprisingly comfortable with manageable discomfort...."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What I found most impressive about Dr Veisman was the fact that he called me after all the surgeries I had with him to ensure I was ok! That's the sign of a doc..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr Veisman and what he done for me. He did good surgery for me on gums. I look bad with very visible gums. Now, I see nice teeth instead of all gums. Ver..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ended up losing some teeth because of some bad work done by another periodontist. Dr Veisman had to rebuild the bone back and add implants. I have my teeth on..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say? Dr V rebuilt my entire mouth from start to finish. I needed 18 teeth removed, two sinus lifts and two bone block grafts as well as rebuilding of..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman and his team are the best of the best! I've never been anywhere more welcoming or more professional. This is a seasoned and well trained team of medi..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initially I didn't know what to think of Dr Veisman. He does come across as very strong and knowledgable and maybe a little cocky too. But after knowing him now..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great work and treatment. Totally appreciate the class and professionalism of Dr Veisman's office. Class class class all the way. Would totally recommend Dr Vei..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The team that Dr Veisman has assembled is off the charts. Dr Veismam is truly the best periodontist and dental implant surgeon around in Toronto and maybe even ..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story is a hard one. I have been living with lots of pain for decades. I was told by all my dentist in previous country that no hope. So I kept to suffer. I ..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal experience to say the least. Tried to get an appointment for quite some time but something always came up in my life. Finally, after my front upper b..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was desperate after New Years this year with a massive horrible toothache. I could not find anyone. I contacted Dr Veisman's office and they got me in immedia..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For 2 years I've been visiting Dr Herb and his hygienists and associates. I needed gum grafting all the way around he top of my jaw. I had severe cold sensitiv..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly an amazing doctor. Dr V and his team do it right. From the moment I was greeted at the front door to my last appointment, they look after you. I felt like..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Doc Herb for 20 years. Would recommend anyone to that office. Very clean. Highly professional staff. Great follow up care. Available for emerge..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Herb through my work colleagues who also saw him for dental implants and had tremendous success. I had terrible treatment done elsewhere and had to h..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly the best of the best. I was abandoned by my dentist who didn't want to deal with me anymore . Immediately Dr V allowed me to schedule with his office and ..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is the best periodontist in Canada. Superior service and amazing quality care. I remember he came in one night when I was in pain. It was a long week..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is arrogant and one of two implants he put in my mouth immediately failed. I would never never go back to him. Awful experience. Weeks of pain. Th..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is the top of the line surgeon in the city of Toronto. Confident, experienced and highly accomplished. I went to him because I know he is on the lect..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long story. I was referre by my dentist to Dr V many years ago. It took YEARS to correct my bite problem. I needed oral and maxillofscial surgery first. Then I ..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After going to see Dr. Veisman no other dentist or staff compare . They are professional , friendly and caring, Dr. Veisman had made me smile again he placed im..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "NOT TERRIFIC AT ALL. His implant failed. I had weeks of pain. He was unsympathetic and barely followed up. He offered me only a 1/3 back on what I paid. I woul..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great! Terrific! Amazing! Incredible! Outstanding! I don't have enough superlatives to say here to truly describe how happy I am with Dr Herb's work. He tackles..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story is a long one but I will make it short and sweet. I presented to Dr V office because I needed 6 implants. Three on the right and three in the left (all..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly, one of the best experiences I've had at a doctors office. Empathetic staff, sweetheart doctor, and amazing surgical results. Best of the best! Truly! "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rarely one meets a surgeon that works in the best interest of his patients and only does what's necessary. Dr Herb is such a man. I was referred for gum surgery..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had fun at Dr Veisman's office while getting my dental implants. He is a funny guy with a great team around him. I was comfortable and felt very well taken care..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started my search for a dental implant surgeon right here on this site. I met with a few other dentists to make my decision and opted to do my treatment with..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Veisman. I went to him for my 6th opinion because I had no jawbone left, needed some bone grafting, and then implants and ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific experience punctuated by some great laughs with Dr V and his staff. Best technology around, Anestheisa to knock you out so you don't have to hear or se..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm pleased to have found Dr V online here on this site. I never quite know what to believe online. But I was from out of town and didn't know anyone in Toronto..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the bad luck of having my upper and lower front teeth knocked out in a motorcycle accident. Dr Herb had to reconstruct my entire jaw bone prior to inserti..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Veisman and associates for giving me the opportunity to smile and eat again. I presented to Dr V with all my lower teeth missing. I couldn't afford..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Several years ago I was recommended to Dr Veisman to correct a mistake made by another surgeon regarding my gum line around my two front dental implants. My gum..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard of Dr Veisman all the way in Dubai where I came from to visit him. I needed an implant in the front of my mouth and he did an excellent job. I was very ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman did my 7 implants for me in one sitting and I barely felt anything after the surgery or even the next day. I was really expecting the worst and I was..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience this year with Dr Veisman. He is very professional and knowledgable. He called me the night of the surgery and showed a lot of conc..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office with wonderful staff. I enjoy being a regular patient here with Dr V since 2004. Had my implants and gum lift done here. Great results! "

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been exactly a year to the day since I got my prosthesis on 6 implants in my upper jaw. I cannot recommend this doctor enough for the amazing work he had d..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been wearing dentures for 40 years and got to the point where I had to cut up my food into tiny morsels. I couldn't enjoy any meals any more and got desp..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to Dr Veisman years ago but found him too expensive and went to another specialist. Well, I have learned to regret that decision. I needed an advan..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Another surgeon messed up my gums in the front of the mouth and I ended up with lop sided smile. Dr Veisman took his time to figure out what to do, game me my o..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had too many gum disease issues to list here but Dr V helped me out with all of them and am thankful for his great work. Best gum surgeon in town. "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a dentist and I have been going to Herb for the past 10 years for dental implants as needed. No one else I would trust with my mouth. He is gentle, caring,..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole life I covered my mouth to smile because I had a gummy smile and I was embarrassed. I visited Dr Veisman's website and noted how he changed so many peo..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you go to a gum doctor you expect the worst particularly if you've had friends, family or co-workers give you the third degree about their horrific experie..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Needed an emergency extraction done and was sent over my dentist. Although Dr Veisman was completely booked with surgeries that day, he managed to fit me in and..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with his staff and most importantly with Dr.Veisman himself, who is a very knowledgable man and also very caring. His work is second ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Veisman and his staff are exceptional. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled professional. The care provided was excellent! I'm so happy with this office. T..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr V at University of Toronto almost 20 years ago and liked him then when he was teaching the dental student that was taking care of me. Years later I dec..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Want to quickly thank Dr Veisman for all the good work on my gums and restoring me back to health. My gums were receding something woeful and the entire experie..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional doctors and staff delivering state of the art dental care. Got my implants done at this office and I can tell you they really care and have mastere..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In 2005, my dentist referred me to Dr Veisman. At the time, I was living in Alberta and moving to Toronto. My dentist said I was having an infection on an upper..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased that I am Dr Veisman patient. I arrived to him with bad gums and rotten teeth. Teeth full of holes and bleeding gums all time. Doctor told me diagn..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb operation. They make it easy to do business with them. Ladies at the front end are helpful and courteous. Clinical team is highly competent. Dr V is terr..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my gum lift procedure that was completed 3 months ago. The results were instantaneous and beautiful. If you need this procedure, get ready for..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seeking out a true professional, someone who teaches at university, has at least 20 years experience and writes scientific articles about what he/she does..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr V since 1997. He has always been kind and generous with his time and has restored my mouth back to amazing shape. I had to have my teeth a..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sensational quality of service and treatment. Came here for bone grafting in my sinuses and later dental implants and crowns and bridges and now I look Amazing ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best medical offices experiences I have ever had in Toronto. Seen ontime, price is market range, doctor experience is top notch, team around him is o..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Significantly more experienced then any of the other specialists on this site. Terrific sense of humour chairside manner , and incredible expertise. Love his of..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Veisman from my dentist to ensure that I don't lose my teeth due to gum disease. Dr Veisman did some testing and initial work ups and took ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Veisman and all the great work he has done for me so far. Truly an amazing professional with a highly skilled team around him. Amazing individual wit..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After visiting the top 3 dentists I decided to go with Dr Veisman .. After several implants I knew I made the right choice. I couldn't be happier . Dr Veisman ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have went to several dentists, but Dr Veisman is by far the best. He is extremely helpful and caring. Both him and his staff go out of their way to make you f..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLANT SERVICE AND HELPFUL STAFF, MADE ME FEEL AT EASE"

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my dentist for consultation. Dr. Veisman didn't rush my consultation and thoroughly explained my treatment to me. I'm a very nervous patient..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman restored my confidence and NY smile with the amazing implants he did for me. I have never been happier. Thank you Dr. Veisman and his wonderful te..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman and his staff are the best. This is the best office I have ever been to. They truly care for the patients . "

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All he did was push me to write a good review ...even offering me an incentive. All he was talking about was a new car he wanted and his Miami property........i..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good all around experience with Dr Veisman. A bit of swelling after surgery but nothing unexpected. The costs were in line with other estimates I got from surg..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to thank Dr Veisman for being honest with me. At least more honest then many other specialists I visited. I was told by a couple other gum specialists th..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was searching for a great implant surgeon for years and finally found Dr Veisman right here on RateMd. Love this service. He really is the best! Not much more..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My denturist suggested I needed some dental implants to support my dentures better as they were sliding all over the place and falling out of my mouth whenever ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without going into a lengthy diatribe, I simply want to say that Dr Herbert Veisman is the best dental implant surgeon in Toronto. I've been to several consulta..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an exceptionally good experience with Dr Veisman with my dental implant surgery. I arrived at his office with two dentures and no teeth. Now I have 18 den..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years my dentist told me that I needed gum treatment because I was losing bone around my teeth. But every time I talked about it with friends and family, th..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific team players! From the second I walked through the door to the moment I said goodbye after completion of treatment, Dr Veisman and the Periodontal Spec..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been part of this practice as a patient for close to 20 years and I am amazed at how consistent Dr Veisman has been with the care and service he's been able to ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend going to see Dr. Veisman. He is a highly skilled professional with over 20 years of experience. His staff are excellent, extremely knowledg..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Veisman is extremely knowledgeable and a highly skilled professional with an excellent team. They truly care about the well being of the patient and strive ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Craig and I've always beem scared of the dentist. I have to always get knocked out even for a cleaning that's how terrified I am. When I came to Dr V..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr VEISMAN, you have a great sense of humour and classy chairside manner that put me and my entire family at ease with you. What I really appreciate more then a..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to take this opportunity to thank Dr Veisman and his associate members for the outstanding job on my cosmetic gum treatment. You were gentle, kind and pa..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came to see Dr Veisman for some gum recession treatment. I was very happy with the service I received. Everyone from the front desk girls to the girls at the ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed 7 implants and a sinus lift last year. I was put to sleep for the surgery and found the experience very positive especially for a chicken like me in t..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were amazing and catered to my every need! Dr. Viesman provided excellent care, and I am extremely happy with the end result! "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. It was the best dental experience I have ever had from the moment I walked in to my ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally impressed with the quality of treatment and straightforward approach of this doctor. Great hands, soft touch, and extraordinary service. Was referred by..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific results, surpassing my expectations, and all done at a reasonable price. No need to shop around. Dr Veisman is your guy for gum work and dental implant..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "less than stellar experience. He was rushed/too busy to explain anything"

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was pretty scared and intimidated by the whole idea of seeing a periodontist. Initially I wasn't quite sure what to think of Dr Veisman and his team but it di..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would certainly have to agree with the person's assessment below. Dr Veisman is supreme in his ability to make a diagnosis and carry out a treatment plan to c..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best of the Best in the world of dentistry! Knowledgeable! Experienced like none other! That is Dr Herbert Veisman. What brought me to seek treatment from D..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easily one of the best professional health offices I've ever attended. Caring team of ladies and the doctor is extremely knowledgable about his craft. You will ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally amazing experience with my dental implants. Dr Veisman and his ladies are knowledgeable, courteous and kind. Got some money from Insursnce even which wa..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "High energy office with top notch professionals and super value and service. Dr Veisman is an A+++ and he hires A+++. "

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've always had terrible luck with my teeth. My dentist referred me to Dr Veisman last year to have some teeth pulled, grafting of the sockets and dental implan..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tremendous experience with a top notch medical team that I've gotten to know for many years. Dr Veisman and team never disappoint, you always know where you sta..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman: thank you so much for giving my smile back to me. I had horrible teeth for many many years. Only after I came to you, did you personally take me und..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant office with professional staff and outstanding care. Dr V did some gum grafts for me and they look great. Would strongly recommend Dr V to you if you n..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman has been my periodontist for the past almost 20 years. I must have been one of his first patients and have brought over my family, friends, and co-wo..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Several years ago I needed gum treatments to take care of a hereditary condition I had that could have resulted in complete tooth loss. With careful diagnosis a..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to tell you that I had a very good experience with Dr Veisman. I attended his clinics last Fall for assessment with regards to dental implants. Initially..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Want to take this opportninity to thank Dr Veisman for doing a great job on my 90 year old father. My father needed 8 implants in his upper jaw while replacing ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Big warning....Do not go to see this doctor for your implants. From the time you walk into the clinic, you can tell its all about the money! Dr. Veisman and h..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great clinic! Dr Veisman installed a dental implant for me three years ago, the surgery was very easy, it looks and feels great!"

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding experience with doctor and team. Reasonable fees and timely service. Much appreciate the care here "

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Check out his yelp page. You will find he has "rated himself" and so has his wife "andrea Veisman" a dentist who he refers to/works with yadda yadda. They show ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He definitely over prices his services. All about the money. These reviews are all constructed by staff, you can tell by the wording and content. There are seve..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding service and treatment. Really appreciated Dr Veisman's professionalism and honesty about the treatment that I needed to have. He didn't upsell or te..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have enjoyed doing to Dr Veisman's office for the past several years for dental implant treatment and now maintenace. He has a sweet team of young ladies arou..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very grateful to Dr Veisman for what he has done for me. Mine is a long and sad story of prolonged pain and suffering at the hands of unqualified dentists ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an infection around my 5 implants placed by another dentist a year ago. Pain was unbearable. Found Dr Veisman on this site and am thrilled I did. Dr Veisma..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient of doctor Veisman for 15 years. Had many gum surgeries and implants along with a host of bond grafts and bite therapy. Everything worked and went smooth..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My next door neighbour went to Dr Veisman for complete prosthetic re-build of the mouth with implant pins. I decided to take my buddy's advice and consulted wit..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to write a review for Dr Herbert Veisman and say how truly appreciative I am for all the phenomenal work he did on my implants and gums. He saved many t..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the year 2000, I was recommended by my root canal specialist to see Dr Veisman to have him assess if my two front teeth were salvageable. Dr Veisman told me ..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally love this doctor. He's got hands of gold and an affable personality to match. He has a super high tech office with all the offerings that comes with spa..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific service and value. Excellent team of professionals who care and are outstanding at doing their job. Would recommend anyone for treatment involving dent..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is simply the best dental implant surgeon and gum specialist in Toronto. He did 8 gum grafts, 4 implants, and three bone grafts for me. Eveyrthing wa..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Almost 20 years ago my dentist referred me to Dr Veisman because he gave up on me and my teeth. My dentist said I would lose all my teeth by the age of 40 and a..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Originally I came to doctor Dr. Veisman to get a second opinion on the severity of my condition and was so impressed with his honesty, calming demeanor and know..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 8 dental implants inserted into my upper jaw last year and finally got my three bridges and they look great. Dr Veisman really calmed me down as I was ver..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is a very decent man. I've never had a doctor spend as much time as I needed to ask questions before. He is extremely patient and kind. I've been to ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's always appreciated when a doctor calls you to see how you are after surgery. Very nice man is Dr Veisman. Caring, considerate and patient. I still have my ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Enjoyed my experience with Dr Herb Veisman for the single upper front implant I got. He is an outstanding doctor with excellent bedside manner and genuinely car..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As of now I am done with a year of complicated bone grafting and implant surgery. Dr Veisman pays incredible attention to detail. From the start, he was patient..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister in law saw Dr Veisman years ago for a gum graft and spoke highly of him. When my dentist referred me to his local gum specialist, I decided to go with..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible staff, office, equipment and doctors here. Dr Veisman runs a tight ship. Everyone is seen on time and surgeries end on time. I have to be honest and ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As one of the worlds biggest dental chickens, I allowed my oral health to totally deteriorate over the last 25 years. I showed up to Dr Veisman's office looking..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience of getting implants done at this office was a cinch! I don't know what I was so terrified about as I slept through the whole thing and felt nothi..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself very fortunate to have come across Dr. Veisman. A few months ago I got a tooth abscess, and the x-ray revealed significant bone loss due to a ..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really like going here for past 10 years or so. Enjoy the friendly front desk ladies, extremely competent nurse and hygiene team. Dr Veisman is comforting and c..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can you say about the best and most experienced dental implant specialist in Canada? He rocks! Great office! Great staff around him! Great hands! Amazing r..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Frustration is word I use to describe how I felt about dealing with dentist up to point I met Dr Veisman. Five other surgeons said I could no have bone in my m..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quality service and care. Impressive office and decor. Very modern facility with top of the line and up to date equipment and cat scan equipment. Love the Anest..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased with the the gum surgery performed by Dr Veisman. I was told by three other specialists that I would lose all my teeth but for almost 20 years, Dr ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kudos to Dr Herb for being able to assemble a team of A+++++ professionals who do the best imaginable work. From his highly competent hygienists Kelsy and Tara,..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly an exceptional website RateMDs. Who could have imagined that just by going online nowadays you can find the best of the best. Dr Veisman certainly lives ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Someone asked me for a recommendation the other day for a top implant dentist. Without hesitation, I gave her the name of Dr Herbert Veisman. I appreciate what ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Eight years ago I had a tooth abscess and had to see a root canal specialist. Then after root canal, the tooth failed 3 weeks later and needed an extraction and..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb organization and staff. Really a first class place. I had three gum grafts with sedation. My co-workers scared the day-lights out of me before surgery an..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr Veisman and his great team, I can now smile after TWENTY years without being able to show my teeth in public. My family' and friends would always m..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fabulous exoerince to date with this doctor. Dr Veisman is straightforward, engaging, confident and experienced. He took on my case when no other ora..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You really cannot trust anyone else to do your implants unless they are specialists. Dr Veisman has more experience then anyone else in Toronto and he has the b..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just completed 2 years worth of treatment with Dr Veisman and my dentists and I'm super happy with my 8 implants and long bridge. Looks beautiful and I know i..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman did 18 implants in mouth last year. He took out 12 rotting teeth, rebuilt my mouth back from scratch with dental implants and crown and bridge. I was..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to say how pleased I am with the treatment performed by Dr Herbert Veisman and his team. I presented to his office quite some years ago in terrible shape..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is the TOP periodontist in Toronto based on the experience that me and my wife had in his office over the past 15 years. As someone who works in the ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is not often in life that we meet people that truly change our lives…not only did I meet one, I met an entire team. Thank you again to Dr Herb and his team f..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to thank everyone for the outstanding service you all provided to me. From the friendly front desk (I was very happy when they would call my ins, co an..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are reading this you must be considering implants. If this is true, then I would recommend that you go ahead with the process. This statement is from a p..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Now that the implant prosthesis is completed I would just like to thank Dr Veisman and his staff for making the procedure as comfortable as possible. The decis..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don’t know how to thank Dr V for the great care I received while I was a patient in his office. I would never have believed that convincing me, an 80 year-old..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fifteen years old when the “coolest” boy in grade eleven asked me out on a date. Being a year younger, it came as a huge shock when the buff captain of th..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last year I decided to have a bridge on my upper cuspid after the roof of my mouth got infected. But Dr Veisman suggested an implant instead. I'm happy he did m..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One can't even imagine what a difference Dr Veisman made in my life by doing a crown lengthening of all my upper front teeth. I had a severely gummy smile. Now..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never in my wildest dreams would I have perceived myself writing a review to compliment and to thank a periodontist but that is exactly the purpose of this. I c..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful I met Dr Herb and had the outstanding treatment I had. I was in a lot of pain for many years and Dr Herb solved my issues with my gum infectio..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’m writing this to thank Dr Veisman for the excellent periodontal work that I have received from. Ever since I was referred to his office by my dentist, I ha..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a new-age person, I was quite suspicious of modern western medicine. However, when I broke one of my front teeth, I went against the advice of my homoeopathi..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When the dentist says you have to be treated by a Periodontist immediate emotion! Why, what for, what is it going to cost? FEAR! FEAR! FEAR! Fear of what happen..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr Veisman. Reflecting on my recent experience of having full denture implants to replace my troublesome teeth, I assure you that it was an experience I d..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr V has been my gum doc for almost 20 years. In those years I had countless gum surgeries, extractions and implants. But after all these years, I am very healt..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing amazing amazing office. Where do I start? Amazing nurse who works with Dr Veisman to put you to sleep. Amazing assistsnts who put you at ease at all app..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr Veisman as my last hope that someone could save my teeth. I was told by some many dentists and Specilaists that I would lose all my teeth in 2-5 ye..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Go to Dr Veisman as he is THE very best periodontist and implant surgeon in Toronto. Saved my mouth and my health."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! A real expert in his field. I strongly recommend this office for gum surgery and dental implants. A truly outstanding experience deliverrd by ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to a consult with Dr Veisman after I was told that I could not have gum grafts on the backside of my lower front teeth by other periodontist. Dr Veisman s..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great place to be treated. Love Dr V and crew. Beautiful offices, great service, amazing nurses and spa-like environment. Highly recommend for those who ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Veisman and his associates. They do great work and take their time. They never rush you into anything and give you chance to ask many quest..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before I saw dr veisman, I was scared out of my wits about dental surgery. But now I feel confident about any appointments becaue I can sleep during procedure a..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy that I found the best implant dentist in Toronto. I also appreciate the excellent team of nurses and personal assistants who can't do enough to help ."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a healer who would take care of my health issues. I went to Dr Veisman a few years ago with severely bleeding gums. Dr Veisman noticed that m..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm pleased with the treatment and service at Dr Veisman's office. The staff is both courteous and efficient, I got my money back from my insurance quickly and ..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "20 years ago I was referred to Dr Veisman for gum treatment and some dental implants. I live in Sudbury so the drive has never been the most exciting part of se..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb doctor, team and facility. Really a first class operation. They even serve amazing coffee while you wait."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Occasionally we luck out to visit a medical professional who gets it. Service. Competence. Experience. Great team. Innovative. Leadership . Dr Veisman is such ..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you get to Dr Veisman's office, you have "arrived". You get the feeling of class, comfort and sophistication. Dr Veisman is straightforward, tell it to you..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I owe Dr Veisman my life. I went in for an appointment to deal with gum disease on referral from my dentist and came out with a diagnosis for Diabetes. No one p..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After the mess I had in my mouth for most of my life, I came to the Periodontal Specialists in desperate shape. Twelve extractions, four bone grafts, a nasal l..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is a reason Dr Veisman has so many amazing reviews: the reason is that Dr Veisman is the best Periodontist and dental implant surgeon in Toronto, Canada, ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Genuine person. Cleary with the best training around. Seen other surgeons. Don't even hold a candle to Dr Veisman. He clearly is the most highly qualified guy i..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a failing implant and Dr Veisman clearly knows what he's doing. All ok now after a few procedures to fix. Very caring, pleasant to talk to and an efficie..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dentists and surgeons have never been my favourite. I am a dental chicken and have always done everything possible to avoid. I do love coming here because the l..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't like going to dentists (who does?). But Dr Veisman's team makes it so nice and easy, it's almost like a day at the spa (almost). I can't say he is the c..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr V in bad shape many years ago. I was missing all my teeth and needed bone grafts in the bottom jaw and sinus lifts in my upper jaw to support denta..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman took out all upper teeth and replaced with dental implants right away. Same day I got a beautiful temporary bridge and couple months later i got fin..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Veismans sense of humor and professionalism. Did a beautiful job on my gummy smile and now I'm more confident and happy."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Veisman's office both from a standpoint of quality of care and professionalism . Recommend highly!"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait a while to get in to see Dr Veisman but I feel lucky I got to see him. He is very thorough and goes through every treatment option to make sure I ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman did a great job for me with Teeth in an Hour (actually it was 26 minutes) with Dr Dan Isakow as the crown and bridge Specialist. My upper teeth were ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr V provides excellent treatment and service. For me, being asleep throughout my treatment is essential and I was happy all the way through my surgeries. Thank..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for the great new smile Dr Herb. You and my dentist did a great job with fixing my gum recession and making my veneers look gorgeous. It was an easy p..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb service and value. Happy I came and took care of my gum disease. Doing much better now. Dr V is the best at his craft and I highly recommend him"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came form Dubai for my dental implants. I will go anywhere to follow the best surgeons. Dr VEISMAN treated other colleagues of mine from Europe and the Middl..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was nervous before having 8 teeth removed and having 16 implants. I really didn't know what to expect in advance. Because I was told that would be asleep fo..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleased with my gum grafts and tooth implants. Excellent service.. Efficient office with intriguing high tech equipment."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sensational service and experience. Love Gail and Gina in admin. They ensured that I got all my money back from my insurance company. I've had Ana as my nurse ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a gummy smile and I was told I needed jaw reconstructive surgery to fix it. But Dr Veisman fixed my gums with some gum reconfiguring treatment and reposit..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After visiting a few other periodontists, I decided to proceed with Dr Veisman because he has 20 years experience and has placed over 10,000 dental implants..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My general dentist sent me to Dr. Veisman about 10 years ago and since then I returned to him, without any hesitation, for several times. Over the years, Dr. Ve..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr Herb since 1996. I was told I would lose all my teeth 20 years ago. Thanks to Dr Herb, I still have all my teeth. I love going to his offi..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Needed some new dental caps. My dentist said I need see a gum specialist first for crown lengthen procedure. I went to his periodontist and then I look up my ow..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last year, Dr Veisman did 20 dental implants for me in a 2-hour appointment and I got the teeth on top on the same day from my prosthodontist. "Thrilled" does..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon! Super results! Great team! I highly recommend!"

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman did fantastic gum grafting treatment for me. He is very good and knowledgeable surgeon. I have no more sensitivity and can eat everything with no p..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank Dr Veisman and his staff for their care during my implant surgery it took me a long time to get the courage to actually have this surge..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was told that I have a very aggressive form of gum disease and will loose most of my teeth if I leave it untreated. I found Dr. Herbert Veisman through inter..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dentist, a dental school professor, and a patient of Dr Veisman's for several years. Suffice it to say that I have the pick of the litter when it comes t..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman and his whole staff are caring , friendly and extremely helpful . I was always nervous going to the dentist but dr Veisman and his staff take the ti..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at Dr. Veisman's office was great. His staff are very knowledgeable and made feel at ease through out the whole process. As a nervous patient I wa..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "i saw dr veisman not long ago and was shocked to see how many positive responses he had on this site because my experience contrasted strongly. after waiting cl..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Viesman is the best Periodontist in town. He is a gentle and caring surgeon. He treated my extraction like nothing, He is an outstanding specialist always in..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to three other periodontists on this site and two other oral surgeons. They all told me they either could not grow my missing jawbone or they needed to t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed treatment and all the other specialists treated my extraction and implants like it was brain surgery. I called Dr Veisman, he saw me for a consult, tol..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Dr Veisman for 11 plus years. One of my major concerns has been pain management. Herb has managed it to perfection. His concern for his patient..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman is the best periodontist in town. Very gentle and caring specialist. I am very comfortable coming back in his office for maintenace after all the g..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had bone block surgery done in my mouth prior to placing implant by Dr. Veisman. He is truly an amazing periodontist that really cares for his patient. ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding specialist. Dr Veisman is the consummate professional, always informing, giving multiple options for treatment and very caring. His team are all "A"..."

October 28, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2N 6S6". Address has been updated from "None" to "25 Sheppard Ave West". Suite has been updated from "None" to "1005". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-225-9910".

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience Had a number of implants done. Happy now"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The ladies here are Great! Always friendly And efficient. Easy to get to driving or subway. Really nice doctor. Knows his stuff. Don't be shy to ask him questio..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman is the Best dental implant surgeon in Toronto! I went to a few of other specialists (both periodontists and oral surgeons) until I made up my mind to..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The quality of work is outstanding; I also love the "bedside manners" :-) I'll allways come back"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Veisman for a number of years. Dr. Veisman has always had my best interest at heart and is not a person to rush you into surgery. ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Have been with DR. Veiseman for over 10 years. This doctor gave me the ability to smile. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and accommodatin..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have have been going to Dr. Veisman for years and he is the best choice for dental care. I am a very nervous person when it comes to work being done in my mo..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr VEISMAN restored my smile with excellent work. I'm very pleased with my implants. If anyone needs implant work done , I definitely recommend Dr VEISMAN. Him ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding service and extremley knowledgeable and personally think he is the best dental implant specialist in Canada!"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible. He did gum surgery for me and after that he pushed me to do implants with astronomic cost. Once he realized I'm not willing to do it,..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and team. I travel back and forth from Tallahassee, Florida, to get treated by Dr Veisman even though I have hundreds of periodontists right here..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman and his team deliver a truly exceptional patient experience. Outstanding results, pain management (a big one for me), punctual and caring. I highly..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman and staff are amazing . The receptionists are friendly and very helpful the assistants are great and the nurse is amazing.. Dr Veisman and his team a..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Veisman And his staff are great . I am very happy with everything they done for me I recommend them highly thanks again for the great care"

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A painless experience with a professional, very knowledgable periodontist. Very happy!"

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the outcomes, communication and staff. I would recommend it anytime - already did!"

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veisman and his assistant are personable and likable, his front desk staff not so much. I have found both women to be impatient and curt especially upon ar..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman dental services are always excellent and the staff is courteous, professional with a very high quality of training."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly went to two Periodontist, He is #2 on the list. I went to do assessment and his nurses are super nice. Dr Herbert really gave me an idea and asking ..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything has always been excellent. Implants were perfect. Secretaries always follow-up to see how you are doing."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been his patient for 5 years now. Dr Veisman is very knowledgeable and professional, his procedures are very effective."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. No pain with implant sugery. Very friendly and gentle."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Veisman about 12 years ago at the recommendation of my dentist. Since I walked into the office I was greeted with a very friendly attitude...."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman has been taking care of my gum disease for close to 20 years. I am very happy to be his patient. I have always been comfortable during treatment and ..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had 3 implants by Dr Veisman and all have been great! Care is always taken to ensure the implants are secure and the gums healthy. Thanks Herb!"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Veismann for over 10 years and have no hesitation in recommending him for implants, periodontal work and teeth cleaning. He and his st..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veisman gave me my confidence and self esteem back by reconstructing my smile. About 2 years ago I went to him in a desperate state. My mouth was mutilated o..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been with Dr Veisman since 1996 having experienced extractions of several teeth, multiple dental implants and gum surgery. I've been to a couple other specialis..."

September 7, 2014

May 14, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 11, 2013

November 10, 2012

May 15, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Periodontist"

May 14, 2012
  • combined ratings from Periodontist listing (DID: 3489097)

May 14, 2012