Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Steele

She was the most compassionate, caring and educated (or would transfer to someone who new). I miss her dearly and would love to be able to connect with her again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

The absolute Best , she listens and Helps.She's awesome !

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Stephanie Steele, is great. NRGH lost my Ct scan results and she was on their backs about it. She listens to me, and listens to the medications i have already tried, and will try to give me 2-3 options and let me choose which option to try first. Shes very well dresses, and knows her medications. She is a very high quality in my words, and i wish she wouldve opened her own practise here in town, instead of moving up north. She was amazing ordered lots of tests to help me determine what was wrong, reviewed those tests with me in person, showing me on computer screens, where things were wrong, or what was good. She takes her time in speaking with me, and never ever rushed me out the door. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Steel is an excellent Doctor. She is very helpful, knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She answers all of your questions and shows genuine concern and is honest. She takes the appropriate amount of time for appointments and is always on time. I have enjoyed having her as a doctor through my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

ALWAYS extremely freindly and listens to you ,makes you feel inportant........

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Steele is the most helpful doctor I have had. I have had several health issues over the last 3 years, and she just kept probing until we found out what the problem was stemming from. I highly recommend Dr. Steele to anyone seeking medical advice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I think Dr. Steele is a great doctor. She is very compassionate and listens to you. She tries to help in any way looking up what she does not know to find solutions or methods to help you. Shhe has helped me to get referrels for my foot bunion, when other doctors did nothing. She also is very compassionate when it comes to my wieght issues, willing to let me try what is out there to help and open to suggestions I have on ways of treatment I have heard of. Overall a very nice doctor--the best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Steel has been our family doctor since we moved to Nanaimo three years ago. She also treats my 90+ year old father. We have been very impressed with her. She is very thorough and follows through with additional tests or referrals to specialists. She takes the time to listen to us and is very compassionate and understanding. Her "bed side" manner is amazing. We are extremely fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I was impressed with her willingness to listen and respond to my concerns. It is unfortunate that others feel that being 'a young doctor' is a negative trait.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

My wife and I are very happy with Dr. Steele. She is most helpful and caring, she is very good at following up with us and does take time out of her day to make sure we are well looked after.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010