You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eli Rosenberg

Dr Rosenberg was covering for my regular doctor who was away. Excellent!! Took the time to go over results, discussed options going forward. Warm and engaging. I want to switch doctors!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Rosenberg performed my husband's unexpected triple bypass. He was very compassionate & caring, He visited the day before surgery, the morning of surgery. He visited with me after surgery and my husband the day after. Even the follow up appointment a month later felt like we had known him forever. He receives high marks from this family!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Very practical, down-to-earth manner. Practices evidence-based medicine with excellent results. Is able to explain care well both to health professionals and to their non-health professional husbands! (He really does have an excellent, professional, calm, and well-informed manner - you feel like you are in good hands under his care!) Hope he decides to set up his practice here :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

He was very kind and patient. He explained the problem very clearly to me and most of all he saved my husband's life! God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

An excellent caring warm doctor! Anyone who sees him is a lucky person. I cannot praise him enough. What a great caring human being! Very bright, very knowledgeable you just know you are in good hands!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I would say Dr. Rosenberg is a great listener, very compassionate and very patient. He is very knowledgeable, excellent at describing the situation and what can be done to help. Took nearly an hour to go over all the tests and results, and look at all sides of the situation. I would recommend him to anyone with a heart challenge. -- A Grateful Patient

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Really excellent Doctor who knows his stuff and shows superb judgement. Takes the time to work through the problem and come up with a plan. Really listened to my concerns. He is easy to be around, has an excellent bedside manner, and does not take unnecessary risks. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Whoever you are, you must be mistaken. Dr. Rosenberg looked after my mother after she had a heart attack last summer. He was kind, knowledgeable, warm, caring, and really went the extra mile. After she passed away, we received a beautiful hand written card in the mail offering condolences. You must be thinking about someone else. I cannot imagine anyone describing him this way. And you should be the one who is ashamed for writing such horrible words.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

This doctor saw me in ER for chest pain. I hated my visit with him. I hated every aspect of it. He was condescending and arrogant. I constantly felt disrespected by him. According to other doctors that I saw later on, he made the wrong diagnosis and gave me the wrong treatments. Shame on you! Because of his passive-aggressive manner, he does not seem to be well liked by other patients, nurses, or doctors. My advice to him - if he wants to be a better doctor, he needs to respect his patients and learn what others are trying to teach him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. Eli Rosenberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates