Ratings for Dr. V.C. Reddy

3 staff members at the desk should have a zero rating very rude, they should act a lot nicer when people come in sick and don't need this kind of stress. Doctor Reddy is the same way he doesn't address problems like he should and should explain why he won't do anything. But always another appointment without result. I know I will be finding a new doctor. Staff better be careful because you will lose customers and you'll be out of work then.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr reddy has been my dr for over 20 years. He's the best there is. I would never consider going elsewhere . He is a caring man who takes his time to consider all information before a diagnosis at that time explains everything to the patient taking his time. The staff has ALWAYS gone out of their way to help also

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

hes not a good doctor. me, my mother, and my brother and gave us no health care but made sure he gives my dad health care. the staff is rude. and hes cold, and dont care about his patients. all the patients to him is a paycheck. I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS IDIOT DOCTOR TO NOBODY!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Reddy is cold, uncaring and unwilling to consider the needs of the patient. The last appointment resulted in no assistance and no exam yet there was no problem in billing the insurance. I am changing doctors, unfortunate, since being with him for over twenty years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Reddy doesn't care about his patients. You are just a number to him and his staff. I was kicked out because I wasn't profitable to him for 2 years since I didn't see him because I was OK.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I agree with last comment. Staff is very rude. The doctors know this because they had many complaints with the same office staff they've had for years. Its obvious they just don't care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

My mother has been with Dr. Reddy now 15 years. She has had multipal problems,He uses a realistic view on how and what we think is important, since mother is 92 years old. He takes the time to explain all options. He's willing to invest time to get to the best solution for every situation. His staff is a problem but who's is'nt now days.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

There is a real language problem with Dr.Reddy. Hard to understand. Dr. shares staff with Dr.Dandamudi. Rude staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. V.C. Reddy's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay City, MI