Ratings for Dr. David L. Gould

His staff scheduled a surgical procedure on a day that he was not working. I never received a call from his office letting me know about the error. I only found out that my surgery was not on the schedule when I went to the hospital for pre-op tests. When I called his office about this, I was given no explanation or apology, I was just asked when I wanted to reschedule. The day before my surgical procedure, his office called to tell me that I had to prepay for the procedure even though it was covered by my insurance. Even after receiving my prepayment and subsequent insurance payment, I continued to receive bills. After my surgery, I requested a non narcotic pain reliever. I had to wait a day for him to write this routine order. While he may be very skilled and knowledgeable in his field, his interpersonal skills are lacking. It was very difficult to get information from the doctor or his staff prior to and immediately after my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

He's a nut job, only wants money, doesn't care about patient at all...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

after donor transplant surgery, never saw him again while in hospital even though I requested him because of intense swelling and pain, he sent nurse praticioner and she discharged me. Said I was fine. Saw him for follow up two days later and he said I was fine, just fluid buildup, so I then went to emergency room and I had a massive hernia on inside muscles with intestines bulging out and compacted, claims it was not his fault... Must have done it after I saw him and tore muscles. Had another surgeon stitch me back up correctly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Very diffuclt to get additional questions answered after appointment

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. David L. Gould's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp