Ratings for Dr. Marek M. Pienkowski

Awesome service. Knowledgable, engaged physician. I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Great doctor. Great staff. I couldn't be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Fantastic experience. Very knowledgeable! He has been a big help and explains everything in a way that I can understand and makes sense.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I am delighted by the care I receive, Dr. Pienkowski, and his staff. They always go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have going there for OVER 20 years...service sucks.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Outstanding allergist! Dr. Marek Pienkowski is a very knowledgeable and professional allergist. He and his staff go the extra mile to make sure that I received the most professional care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Pienkowski and his staff to anyone suffering allergies or related problems.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

dr.pienkowski is wonderful ..i have a severe immune disorder and was very very sick for years and i have alot of allergies.I have been a pt of his for 3 years now and he has helped me tremedously! he is a wonderful DR. that truly CARES about his patient!His staff is also very helpful and caring!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr Pienkowski and his staff are a CREDIT to the medical industry! I can't say enough good about them! They are always very courteous and personable. Dr Pienkowski is truly an expert in his field, but one who really cares about the patient (not just the science). I feel like he's in it for the right reasons: me and you. His staff members are friendly, professional, and competent... the best medical folks I have ever encountered anywhere.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Wonderful dr. I went to another very well known allergist who diagnosed me as having "no known allergies," Dr. P walked into the run and looked at my lips and tongue and said I had food allergies. He did the allergy testing, which I had had from another dr., and gave me a long list of allergies, including food allergies. He has started me on a road to recovery. His staff in Knoxville is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I was overwhelmed with terrible allergies. He was able to do what 2 other allergist could not do - get me relief. My son, who had severe upper respiratory infections since the age of 5, has not had but 1 episode since beginning his treatment 3 years ago. As for me and my family ... there is no other allergist worth seeing except Dr. Pienkowski. On another note, it sure helps that his staff is wonderful. Some of the nicest employees I have ever met are in his Johnson City office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Marek M. Pienkowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1969)

Workers Comp