Ratings for Dr. Idalia V. Rosado-Torres

Excellent I like her. She inspires me trust is too careful with me. Should see more doctors like her

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This was our first visit. She was not all that friendly but at the same time she was not rude. We definitely felt like patients and she was the doctor. She seems to know what she is doing and will listen if you have a concern or question. Overall, I would recommend her after my experience. I must say that the staff was friendly and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Rosado is very friendly. She is a bit newer to the field, so I think she takes extra time to address your concerns and questions. She seems a bit more cautious to follow standard procedure (episiotomy, constant fetal monitoring, inductions) rather than try more natural approaches. However, I think she is open to other options if you really believe in them. For example, she wanted to electively induce ON my due date rather than wait a few days, and that concerned me, but when I approached her about it more directly about the importance of waiting to see how the baby was doing and work on a case by case basis, she was ok with that. She is the on call doctor often, so the chances of having her deliver your baby are pretty high.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Idalia V. Rosado-Torres's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Providence