Ratings for Dr. David A. Epstein

Him and his partner are the only game in town as far as Vascular surgeons go. They take liberties that are not fair to patients because they are over burdened. I had a 10 minute appt with him. The nurse asked me to disrobe & wait for the Dr. When he came in he NEVER examined me. He looked at my test results quickly & told me to pick any one of 3 procedures for my malady that he never explained thoroughly. He said he'd step out of the room & when he got back I should choose an option. I want an expert that makes that decision themselves. He said since I didnt choose he would give me a med and have me back in 3 months. No dice, no way. Patients should not be underestimated. His cash register stopped ringing with me. If he is a better doctor than his bed side manner he didnt earn it that day. Prove it for what they charge. Go to your browser and type in, "Best vascular surgeons in America". He wont be listed, you may have to travel but you'll be secure in the decision you make.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. David A. Epstein's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, VA