Ratings for Dr. Flory Isabel Aguilar

I had thryoid problems, recently moved & had to find a new doctor and came to her to get some more tests and advice. We had a 20 minute conversation about all the past history I'd had with other doctors, decided on a plan of attack... and then LITERALLY 5 minutes later, she said okay... "so we are doing this, right??" The EXACT opposite. As if she had NEVER listened or had the previous conversation. The next time we visited she looked at my chart AFTER she walked in the room, looked at me, and said, "I don't remember what we talked about before." So her notes/organization and care about her patients is ZERO. Very rushed.Her staff, and the Dr. herself, can be quite insulent and rude. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone if you want your records to actually be correct and I don't know... READ by your doctor when they meet with you??

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Aguilar told me I should get the HPV vaccine 'just in case your husband cheats on you'...what serius Dr. would say such a thing? She also wouldn't do blood work on me to see if Im ovulating. I saw my regular OB and I'm now on medicine because I'm not ovulating. I wouldn't recomend her as an OB, but I guess she's OK. as a regular family Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I've been to Dr. Aguilar for over 6 years. She has always been rather hit or miss for me. While I don't doubt her knowledge at all, there are times I feel incredibly rushed, like she's trying to talk over me to get me out of the office quicker. I feel as though she cuts corners and doesn't spend enough time listening to make an accurate assessment of my physical situation. And yet she has those once in a blue moon redeeming moments that keep me hopeful. All in all, nice woman, very knowledgeable, but I do not think I will remain with her. I once waited an hour to see her for an appointment (supposedly a full physical with pap and all)and saw her for only 15 minutes. I never feel that my issues are adequately addressed and feel rushed with I am with her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Aguilar for over six years and I am in the best health ever. She helped me loose 60 pounds with her weight loss plan, I am no longer taking medication for high blood pressure, and she is still very friendly and helpful. With Dr. Aguilar, no concern is stupid and she lets me ask all of my questions about my health. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I've seen dr.Aguilar for a common cold once and she was a good, caring dr. Today I went in for a pap (because I wasn't able to see my regular OB this week). Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant w. baby nr.2 for 6months and the dr. basically told me it was to soon for me to have baby nr.2 and that she couldn't help me. I'm won't be going back for my follow-up apt. I'll see my reg. OB instead and hopefully she'll be more helpful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

As a family doctor she is great.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008