Ratings for Dr. Sara Sathyanarayana

Dr. Sara has been a great OB for me. I had to have an emergency c-section due to my situation, She was at the hospital in less then 5 min. I never had to wait for an appt. or wait in the office before being seen. I would recommend her for younger adlt females. She always made me feel comfortable and is willing to answer questions. She has over forty years experience and knows what she is talking about. I had suffered from pains for more than 5 years and she was the first Dr. to educate me on the condition I have and helpful was to help with pain management.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The worst doctor i have ever been to. I hardly saw her during my labor and she was almost an hour away when the nurse called her to come in. she argued with me while I was in labor and was very rude to me and my family. I did not want (or need) a c-section but she told me lies and argued with me to make me have one. I was told to be careful about OB's and now I see why. Please do not go to her if you want a natural birth, she may say she will help you but she really just wants you in and out so she doesn't have to spend time with you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Sara Sathyanarayana's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1967)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal