You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth R. Mueller

She is very kind, considerate of your feelings, and patient answering my 100's of questions. I really like Dr. Mueller and the staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Mueller is actually a uro-gynecologist, which means she treats women whose urology problems are caused and/or aggravated by gynecological issues. For example, I saw a urologist for a year and a half, who did every test under the sun and couldn't figure out why I kept having UTI's. I was finally sent to uro-gynecology and once I got in front of Dr. Mueller, she diagnosed me on the first visit, which saved my life. I had been on so many antibiotics, that just prior to seeing her I was getting IV Injections of antibiotics because the infection had grown so strong and I had become allergic to two large families of antibiotics that nothing else would work. If you suffer from reoccuring uti's, don't be a victim of Antibiotic Bingo-go see Dr. Mueller, even if you have to pay out of pocket for one visit. Oh, and don't let the receptionist scare you off, because the rest of her staff are angels!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth R. Mueller's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=879523'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014