Dr. Marc Nimchuk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc Nimchuk

I must first start with the front staff. Both Sarah and Shawna are very kind and helpful with anything I need and the direct billing is amazing! Dr. Nimchuk biggest strength is his compassion and willingness and ability to help. He doesn't assume anything and just wants to help. Whatever your pain is, he has a solution or a course of action for you to follow. He is hands down the best chiro I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Great experiences with Marc. He has been caring and thorough. Has been able to help me with problems big and small over the years and have sent many friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Always have great experiences with everyone. Dr. Nimchuk has been taking care of my family for 6 years now.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Awesome staff. Dr. Nunchuck is very professional. Very friendly with his patients and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Every appointment at Momentum Health is a very kind , caring & Professional experience! I highly recommend these Doctors & Therapists are there to care for Us.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Marc Nimchuk offers effective, personalized treatment that is appropriate for the patient's unique needs. I became a patient when I was having low back and hip pain. Unlike many other chiropractors I have seen, Dr. Nimchuk did a thorough evaluation and recommended I get imaging for my hip. When I went to ask my family doctor for the imaging, he scoffed at me, telling me "there is no way you have that condition" but wrote the requisition anyway. It turned out to be positive for the condition! Not only is Dr. Nimchuk an expert at evaluation and diagnosis, but he also adjusted me and gave me personalized exercise recommendations to facilitate my healing, and I am happy to say my pain has now completely resolved. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Nimchuk helped me so much with my hip and low back pain. He was one of the most thorough chiropractors I've ever worked with. He started by evaluating my movement and identifying the issue at hand and then performed supportive soft-tissue techniques before adjusting the problem areas. He then gave me helpful exercises I could do at home so that I can help myself continue to feel better and better. He's also got a great sense of humour and clearly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Nimchuk has a great manner and is very skilled. He is friendly, prompt and helpful. I have a lot of faith in him. His advice is sensible, no gimmicks. He was recommended by a friend and I have not been disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Nimchuk is a wonderful chiropractor! Always so friendly and genuinely cares about his patients!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

great chiropractor, truly concerned about his patients wellbeing

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Marc Nimchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients