Ratings for Dr. Yoash R. Enzer

I cannot say enough about Dr. Enzer. He's very knowledgeable, professional, personable & always takes the time to answer questions, explain procedures & the latest techniques. He goes above & beyond to make treatments as painless as possible & is always concerned with my comfort. His staff are also very pleasant & professional. I highly recommend Dr. Enzer & trust that he will always do what is best for me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Staff was excellent. Had a consult for a mole that my skin doctor referred me for. Also wanted to speak to Dr. regarding acne scars I have. Dr. Came in and went over mole with me. I then asked about my acne scars and expressed how badly these bothered me and I would do anything to get them fixed he said he does a separate consult for that. I said ok. I went to book and the sweet receptionist told me it was $250.00 for a consult and that would not be applied to any services. I think that's very bad considering I was already there and in room with him and waited 6 months to get I. At that. He is that hard up for money. $250 !!! Suppose to be there to help people and instead looking to rob them !!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I trust Dr. Enzer and feel he never does more then necessary. Skilled so very little discomfort. The entire stall are pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Superb surgeon - removed a cancerous growth from my face with great skill and care. His manner is consistently gracious and cheerful and his explanations of procedures is thorough and reassuring. Not a hint of arrogance or condescension. Fabulous!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Enzer is very knowledgeable and kind. Don't hesitate to use and trust him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Enzer has twice responded to emergencies by scheduling appointments in each case to evaluate and suture a facial injury. He was compassionate, efficient, and highly skilled. His followup care was focused both on the healing of the injury as well as the cosmetic outcome. He carefully explained each step in the process and left me reassured that I was getting the best possible care. I highly recommend Dr. Enzer.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

First of all it's very hard to register to this website.Uff who ever created this website really killed the easy way to do things without complication. But because I wanted to post something about Dr. Enzer I tried unntil I got in. Doctor Enzer is a great surgeon. If you see my before and after photos with the severe acne scarring I have had people will get amazed. I have part of my face disfigured. He did two procedures on my face. Fat transfer and subcision. His prices a reasonable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I had a cancerous tumor growing beneath my eye. Dr. Enzer referred me to an oncological surgeon to remove it, then he himself immediately did the reconstructive work under general anesthesia. Four months on, the scar is only slightly visible, with no nerve damage, and no change in facial muscle tone or control. Before and after the surgery, he patiently answered all my many questions. He was informed, realistic, articulate, and respectful. I have since returned to him for a second surgery to remove another growth. If someone is going to take a knife and/or a sewing needle to your skin, you would be well served by a surgeon of Dr. Enzer's knowledge, skill and integrity.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I visited Dr. Enzer today for undereye filler - a VERY difficult area in which to get a good result (believe me I've had bad results elsewhere!). Dr. Enzer is so talented, honest, meticulous, kind. And very conservative in his approach, never pushing for more,more,more ( like most cosmetic Drs.) to up the dollars spent. He wants the BEST RESULT using only what is needed for that-never more. And his result is always perfect. He has my HIGHEST ESTEEM.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I had filler put in my undereyes by Dr. Enzer several years ago & was thrilled with the result. I wanted to have the same procedure done again & instead of going back to him, I checked prices of another "Oculoplastic Surgeon" - a so-called "specialist" in cosmetic eye procedures. His price was lower so I foolishly thought I could get the same results & save some money. What a disaster!!! The other Dr. Was completely incompetent. My eyes were so distorted, lumpy, asymmetrical & ugly. Couldn't leave my house. Was horrified & hysterical. He offered to do a procedure that dissolves the filler for free, since it was so obviously botched by him. BUT I WOULDN'T LET HIM NEAR MY FACE AGAIN! I called Dr. Enter & admitted my foolishness & asked if he could help. He did. I was HAPPY to pay for him to expertly dissolve alll the bad filler. Then I happily paid for him to refill my undereyes as beautifully as he had before. He is GIFTED in his field. NO ONE ELSE will ever touch my face!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Yoash R. Enzer's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal