Ratings for Dr. Vincent Lin

Thank you Dr. Lin - you are the best! I wish all doctors are like you - friendly, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr Lin by an ENT doctor I have been seeing for about 7 years for treatment of Menieres. After several treatments (including corizone injection ) I still suffered attacks. On my first visit Dr. Lin prescribed a tablet. Not one attack since that day, and that was 6 months ago. Great doctor who is all you expect a doctor to be: pleasant, easy to talk to , and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

While I'm not 100% sure why the staff at Sunnybrook are allowed wearing facemasks (do they not know they work with the deaf who probably need to lipread?) and the centre itself is very busy, Dr Lin is very good at explaining the situation and all the options while keeping expectations realistic. Most of my appointments have been after he's done in surgery somewhere else so wait times are a little meh, but totally worth it for this particular Doc.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a growth in my ear that did considerable damage to the interior bones, etc. Dr. Lin performed a Canal wall up Mastodectomy. I was terrified-but he did an amazing reconstruction job and I only lost a little of my hearing. I am very grateful for his skill and his kindness. I just wish he could make the ringing go away :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

he is super kind and knows exactly know what he is doing!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

What a pleasure to be treated by such a competent and caring man. He talked to me in a way I could understand, and not in "doctor-speak". He is genuinely interested in his patients and hopes, like we do, for the best possible results. He also tells you "like it is" - in a kind way - so you do not expect miracles. But I am happy to say, I do see improvement!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Busy, busy, clinic at Sunnybrook. Dr. Lin is personable and competent. He treated my SHL and while I am still deaf I have no complaints with the care given.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Ecellent surgeon. My husband came to Dr vincent after Another surgeon performed a surgey at humber hospital. Surgey went wrong and we were sent to dr vincent . He fixed the problem bynperforming another surgery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Wow, what a breath of fresh air. After being jerked around by St. Michael's Hospital ENT services I just assumed that Toronto was over populated, with too many patients, and everyone was over worked... until this office. You can tell they are a very busy practice but the breath of fresh air comes with them not making you feel that way. The receptionist was very sweet, kind, and helpful. She went outside her job description to help me get information from SMH that was never faxed over and was professional but stern in her dealing with the other office and kind to me. Dr. Lin was personable and although I had recovered was by the time I got to see him (6 months waiting list) he went over all my previous records and assured me I could call and get an instant appointment if I ever had another episode of hydrops or related symptoms. Thank you Dr. Lin and staff for making my visit personable in such a busy environment and resurrecting my faith that healthcare providers actually care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Very competent doctor. I had a stapedotomy performed by him and everything looks and hears great. I would recommend him to everyone suffering from otosclerosis or other ear diseases.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013