Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Kaylor

Doctor prescribed a med that caused a bad side effect. I both called the office & went in complaining about the side effects and no one was responsive and I didn't realize it was the med as I was ill. I finally realized it was the med and the doctor told me it wasn't possible to have the side effects, which was untrue. He also told me that the pharmaceutical reps. told him it was a good and effective med and, at end of our relationship, as I couldn't return to him due to this, that he "didn't know" about that med and its side effects. He also would not give me a referral to see a Nephrologist (kidney specialist - referral required) after my kidney function number dropped from near 80 (healthy) to 56 (1st or 2nd stage kidney failure) also from the med he gave me. I think he was in denial and I was paying the price for it... had to find a new doctor who knows about meds, prescribing and possible side effects. My life has been permanently altered from his prescribing that med to begin with - was healthy before then.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent physician and staff. I would trust him with the care of all of my loved ones.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Best doctor you will find. He takes the time, explains everything and rarely has a wait time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Kaylor has been our family doctor for 3 years. After moving out of area, we still go to him. He is worth the drive, and our kids love him as well. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I went with my husband yesterday to Dr. Kaylor for his new patient first time visit. Both Dr. Kaylor, his staff, and the front desk staff were very friendly and personable - which is a huge consideration for me. Dr. Kaylor also considerably knows what he's talking about without coming across higher than thou - none whatsoever. Blood test results came back LIGHTNING FAST (we got a call back on them TODAY!)!! I would recommend choosing him as your PCP without hesitation! :) PLUS, when you walk in the door before even entering the main area they have a table set up with swine flu info, antiseptic hand wipes and free cloth face masks. Top notch! Oh, and we got right in - no waiting at all!! And it was just for a physical!! Nice!! :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

This doctor is one of the very best in the valley. He has the greatest personality and knows his stuff! You would be crazy not to choose him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Very personable. Will take the time to listen to all your concerns / symptoms. Easy to talk with and highly recommended. Only issue is that he does get behind on his appointments, because of the extra time spent with patients. The staff has done a excellent job as well answering questions & giving recommendations to minimize costs / maximize insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Kaylor's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Wellpoint