Ratings for Dr. Raul Vasquez

Thanks a lot Dr. Vasquez for leaving your practice and saddling me with Dr. Brown whos philosophy seems to be her way or no way. Doesn't want to listen to what patient has to say

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Vasquez has been an amazing physician! Definitely going to miss him! We wish him all the best in his journey! Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Both Doctor Vasquez and his Staff are amazing. I've never been happier to have Dr. Vasquez as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Vasquez and his staff are all awesome. Some people complain about certain staff in his office, but I think they are all extremely personable and caring. I like the fact that he doesn't hand out prescriptions for everything all of the time, he likes to try non-medicinal treatment for certain things first. He has a great bedside manner, is compassionate and is young enough that he will be our family doctor for many years to come!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Takes his time and answers all ones questions. Very personable! I am very pleased to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Called to make an appointment and just like always the receptionist was rude, every time I call she is so rude. People are calling the doctor because they have a problem and do not need to be treated like that. I do not know how she still has a job, zero compassion and people skills. I see many similar comments, so why does she still act like this? I work in the health care field and would not have my job if I talked to people like that!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I am extremelly happy with Dr. Vasquez, he listens to what I have to say and never makes me feel rushed. He explains results clearly and makes recommendations that can help with my health concerns. Dr. Vasquez is in my opinion there to help his patients get well and understand issues related to ailments.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Vasquez is a great doctor, his nurse Lisa was also great before she went on maternity leave. The only problem I have is with his receptionist- talk about rude, not knowing her place in a office - she should really be working in a factory!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

with the exception of slowness with referrals, and testing properly for liver issues. just told often I have gas; which is not the case. I need care right now for my liver and just saying oh the levels are ok does not cut it. I have watched many people died with Liver failure. My stomach looks the same of those people. I need to be tapped and fluid drain.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012