Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Shields

I only have positive things to say about gentle beginnings! The entire staff there is incredible. They truly understand the amazing needs of women and what it means to be a midwife.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

The second I found out I was pregnant I called her office to get in. I have heard nothing but good things about her and the first visit did not disappoint. Not only is she wonderful but all of the staff are warm and friendly. Karen makes you feel loved and cared for the moment she sees you. She sits and listens to everything and gives you time to just talk. I still see her even though my son is four now and after my hug she always asks to see a picture of my son.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Karen is awesome and she truly cares about people. She always takes time to listen and understands that some people need more listening than others!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Karen genuinely cares about her patients. She takes time to listen to their concerns and is with you every step of the way. Never thought I would be able to have a natural labor/delivery but she made it such a memorable experience. I wouldn't go to any one else!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Karen M. Shields's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Elmer, NJ