Ratings for Dr. Nasser Nasseri

Be prepared to wait at least 1 1/2 hour after your scheduled time to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Staff LIES FOR THE DOCTOR, CANCELED MY APPOINTMENT ON 8-24-15 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, LIED ABOUT CALLING THE MORNING OF, THEN REFUSED TO SEE ME AT MY APPOINTMENT TIME OF 12noon. THEY WANTED ME TO WAIT UNTIL 4 PATIENTS WOULD BE SEEN BEFORE ME, THEY HAD BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO DR. NASSERI CALLING OUT SICK (ANOTHER LIE). I INSISTED ON BEING SEEN OF TIME, DUE TO THE FACT, I NEVER CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT, SOMEONE IN THE OFFICE DID THAT MORNING, BUT THEY BLAMED ME FOR NOT RECEIVING THE MESSAGE (ANOTHER LIE). THIS IS A HORRIBLE RHEUMATOLOGIST PRACTICE, THEY ARE VERY, VERY LAZY & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL 😡 ALSO, DR. NASSERI IS MY SO CALLED DOCTOR, BUT I HAVE ONLY SEEN HIM 1 TIME IN 4 VISITS TO THIS OFFICE, HE HAS NEEEEVVVVEERRRRRR EXAMINED ME, TOTALLY A MISREPRESENTATION ON HIS SO CALLED SPECIALTY... WOW!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I rate Dr. Nasseri on the scale of number 5 in all areas. I have been a patient in his office for the past 7 years and the quality of his expertise and the staff is great!!! I would recommend Dr. Nasseri or his team of Doctors to my family and friends!!! Submitted by Tonya Kumar on 6/10/15

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The best doctor in town. He cares for his patients and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I can't find a better doctor, thank god that we have doctors like him. My entire family goes to him

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

He is a very kind,knowledgeable, professional doctor who gives his patients the time and care they need. I found him to be compassionate and one who is willing to mentor others into the RH profession, which is commendable. He is always learning - certainly a benefit to the patient (me). His staff is friendly, attentive and understanding at all times in every situation.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

very good caring doctor. I wish all of the doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

He seems to be a good person who wants to do good things but is paranoid about lawsuits. So, he treats patients nicely but gets too strict with their treatment and in ways that only protect him, not the patients health. He made me wait a long time two times and another time i had to leave because i waited more than an hour. but then i heard him lecturing a patient in the next room because the lady missed one appointment. so that sounds like a double standard and he needs to know our times valuable too.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008