Dr. S. EDWARD Dakil

Ratings for Dr. S. EDWARD Dakil

Callous, uncaring, unsympathetic, inept, loud, overbearing, heartless excuse for a Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

He is the rudest dr I have ever been to. I was nervous and had a hard time understanding him. He lost his temper and asked me if I was listening to him. I've never had a dr talk to me like he did. I would never recommend him to anyone. I am an elderly woman.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Doctor is very competent,most staff very caring, but very slow responding to calls...took 51/2 days to return call...good thing it wasn't urgent or would be in hospital...guess my time doesn't matter...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Dakil and staff are punctual, competent and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have never waited for Dr. Dakil more than 10 min. The staff is friendly at the Moore location where I go. He is efficiant and knowledgable. He is not rude he is direct. He knows what he is doing and has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This was the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. After a 70 minute wait, I gave him the results from the ER and he stated (with no examination) "they are wrong". He told me that my pain was muscular and that he would fax a referral to a physical therapist. This never happened. I don't care what degree he has or what he knows --- he is a terrible doctor and I would encourage anyone to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dakil is possibly the worst doctor I have ever met. You wait an hour past your appointment time to see him for about two minutes. Most of your visit involves him giving dictation to a computer and not with him talking to you. He's rude and arrogant. He rushes you and doesn't seem to give a care about you. I've never had a doctor where I felt as if I were disliked by my him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

After rescheduling an initial appointment with Dr. Jones, I was transferred to Dr. Dakil due the receptionist giving me the wrong time to be at the Moore office. I've been having kidney stone related pain, and on the day of my appointment, I was visibly uncomfortable, vomiting, and sweating in his office. After an extremely condescending interview, Dr. Dakil referred me to have another exam without any further concern for my condition, not even suggesting I return to the ER related to my pain. I felt very uncomfortable and judged solely by my appearance and age (moderately tattooed and I would guess 20 years younger than any other patient there at the time). I will not be returning to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Dakil is one of the finest and most caring doctors I have ever visited or used. He is not quick to suggest surgery and is good at evaluatiing before making any recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Dakil.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

He was very rude to my wife, good thing I wasn't there, we would have walked out! My wife was coughing and he said, "sounds like a smoker's cough". My wife has not smoked in 10 years. lol He might be a good doctor, but being rude doesn't make up for it IMHO!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. S. EDWARD Dakil's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare