Ratings for Dr. S. EDWARD Dakil

Dr. Dakil and staff are punctual, competent and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have never waited for Dr. Dakil more than 10 min. The staff is friendly at the Moore location where I go. He is efficiant and knowledgable. He is not rude he is direct. He knows what he is doing and has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This was the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. After a 70 minute wait, I gave him the results from the ER and he stated (with no examination) "they are wrong". He told me that my pain was muscular and that he would fax a referral to a physical therapist. This never happened. I don't care what degree he has or what he knows --- he is a terrible doctor and I would encourage anyone to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dakil is possibly the worst doctor I have ever met. You wait an hour past your appointment time to see him for about two minutes. Most of your visit involves him giving dictation to a computer and not with him talking to you. He's rude and arrogant. He rushes you and doesn't seem to give a care about you. I've never had a doctor where I felt as if I were disliked by my him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

After rescheduling an initial appointment with Dr. Jones, I was transferred to Dr. Dakil due the receptionist giving me the wrong time to be at the Moore office. I've been having kidney stone related pain, and on the day of my appointment, I was visibly uncomfortable, vomiting, and sweating in his office. After an extremely condescending interview, Dr. Dakil referred me to have another exam without any further concern for my condition, not even suggesting I return to the ER related to my pain. I felt very uncomfortable and judged solely by my appearance and age (moderately tattooed and I would guess 20 years younger than any other patient there at the time). I will not be returning to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Dakil is one of the finest and most caring doctors I have ever visited or used. He is not quick to suggest surgery and is good at evaluatiing before making any recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Dakil.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

He was very rude to my wife, good thing I wasn't there, we would have walked out! My wife was coughing and he said, "sounds like a smoker's cough". My wife has not smoked in 10 years. lol He might be a good doctor, but being rude doesn't make up for it IMHO!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Made an appointment with Dr. Dakil and when I arrived I learned I would be seeing a diffrent Dr . Well thats ok with me just let me know why I have a lump on my teste. The Doc said he coulnt find it so they sent me for a ultrasound but not befor I told them I wanted to know about Hormon replacement therapy, I had lost my sex drive and they said they would test my testosteron levels and would get me taken care of. So after the ultrasound I go back to the Dr. office and instead of seeing the Dr. I origanally seen they send in a assistant. and this guy tries to explain the lump on my testes but I really have no clue what he was trying to say. bottom line its not harmfull. So I ask him about my test levels and he says they didnt do the test. hmmm. then starts tellin me all the bad side effects of HRT. And I could clearly see this clinic wasnt gonna help me if my test levels were low. Sure nuff at 380 they say my T is not low ,lol, for a 90 yr old man maybe.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Came in without an appointment because of bloody urine. His PA saw me right away, arranged for lab work and CTscan. Very impressed with prompt attention, and to top it off, PA called the next morning (Saturday) to see how I was doing. High praise!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Excellent Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone, excellent surgeon and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He performed a vasectomy on me and had excellent results.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. S. EDWARD Dakil's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK