Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Rioseco

Bizarrely pushed the cerec crown system on me after looking at an old crown that potentially needed to come out. I found that cerec crowns crack easily after performing personal research. (I do not trust that product) Crudely made a joke after looking in my mouth about suicide-- stating that when I see that old crown everyday (which was a little oversized) I probably would want to kill myself on a regular basis when I wake up every morning) Everyone please stand back and think about how sick and abusive that comment was!! Beyond rude and a patronizing jerk who in my opinion pushed an inferior crown replacement product. A product that cannot be trusted by google reviews because they are sometimes covertly manipulated. Nosey staff-- that always asks-- What do you do for a living??? Irrelevant to a dentist visit and makes me concerned that price manipulation may occur based on occupation and income-- my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Rioseco was recommended to me by multiple friends. My first visit was an emergency, and he took me on one hour notice on a Friday afternoon before Labor Day weekend, days after my regular dentist told me we'd check on the problem area in two weeks. It didn't take long to convert me. Aside from the very zen-like office, he and his staff are world class. I've never had a bad relationship with a dentist, but I could tell this was going to be different. They care about you and your circumstances, to the point of checking in multiple times after your appointment to ensure your comfort. Dr. Rioseco confirmed my fears, that if I hadn't come in to him that day, I would be in pretty horrible shape by the time the long weekend was over. He worked to relieve the pain and the best way to thank him is by making him my new dentist. The office is clean and modern. They use the latest technology, x-rays and 3D renderings, so there's no question about what's going on in your mouth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

After injuring my tooth in a college hockey game, I needed a dentist who could provide high quality and reasonable service. I found Dr. Rioseco and was able to schedule an appointment online and right away. It was very convenient and I was able to see him shortly following. Dr. Rioseco fixed my tooth perfectly and exceeded my expectations of professional service. He was courteous and knowledgeable. I will absolutely return to his practice should I need any additional dental procedures.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Rioseco, although knowledgable and up to date with the latest technology, is a terrible service provider. He's manner is condenceding and rude and is always late (teh few times i went there). He spoke down at his staff right in front of me. Overall, he lacks professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

This is an amazing practice! I've suffered for years with a fear of dentists and at last I have found one who understands my problem. The staff are incredibly friendly. I found Dr Rioseco to be kind and courteous. He was easy to talk to and listened to my concerns (mainly fears). He was not patronizing or condescending - he was very professional. He is very knowledgeable and offered indepth advice. Together, we came up with a long term dental plan - not a quick fix solution - which was very reassuring to me. There was no pressure and I was able to ask as many questions as necessary. My initial treatment for 2 replacement crowns took just 2 appointments within 4 days. Perfect results and pain free. On a subsequent visit Dr Rioseco was able to save a very decayed molar - which I was sure needed to be removed and a root canal performed. But no! There was no unneccesary work done - just exactly what is required. I'm thrilled and my confidence in dentists has been restored.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Robert L. Rioseco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment