Ratings for Dr. Paul Howard

Dr Howard is always willing to help!! Even when he's on vacation he's been there to help me out with urgent situations. Thanks Dr Howard!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. H is very kind and professional. I very much look forward to being his patient. I was seen this week for an urgent matter without difficulty. I will miss Linda.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was told to go to a walk --in clinic. I thought that was why you have a family doctor so you didn't have to go to a clinic. Perhaps Dr. Howard has taken on too many patients and can not cope . I was a longtime patient of the Dr. that Dr. Howard took over for when he retired and i was never told to go to a walk in clinic and usually got an appointment the same day i called. It is sad that i can't rate the DR because i have been unable to get an appointment to even meet him , so just the reception staff at this point.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Recently became his patient - he is a huge improvement over the older (retiring) doctor he replaced. Pays attention then gets down to business.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Howard is very kind and nice doctor.He is also very kid friendly.The only reason he is late for his apointments is because he has 5 children at home.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Howard. He is an amazing doctor, and I am truly blessed to know him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Howard is a caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. My family is blessed and grateful for his care and staff's help over the years .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

One of the best doctor's I have ever come across. Very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. God- sent!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Howard has been my family doctor for about 7 years. I am extremely happy with him and his practice. He is always professional and well versed in his field. He spends time working on call at RVH and at a local walk-in clinic, so he remains current and knowledgable. I have never had an issue getting an appointment, and his secretary is overly kind and attentive. Dr. Howard has never hesitated to refer me to other specialists and has always done so in a timely manner. My paperwork, referrals and prescriptions have always been spot on (never misplaced or not faxed or incorrect) I happily refer Dr Howard to anyone in Barrie looking for an efficient, professional and very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Happy to have Dr. Howard as our doctor. He has been very good to our family over the years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015