Ratings for Dr. Paul Howard

Recently became his patient - he is a huge improvement over the older (retiring) doctor he replaced. Pays attention then gets down to business.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Howard is very kind and nice doctor.He is also very kid friendly.The only reason he is late for his apointments is because he has 5 children at home.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Howard. He is an amazing doctor, and I am truly blessed to know him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Howard is a caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. My family is blessed and grateful for his care and staff's help over the years .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

One of the best doctor's I have ever come across. Very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. God- sent!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Howard has been my family doctor for about 7 years. I am extremely happy with him and his practice. He is always professional and well versed in his field. He spends time working on call at RVH and at a local walk-in clinic, so he remains current and knowledgable. I have never had an issue getting an appointment, and his secretary is overly kind and attentive. Dr. Howard has never hesitated to refer me to other specialists and has always done so in a timely manner. My paperwork, referrals and prescriptions have always been spot on (never misplaced or not faxed or incorrect) I happily refer Dr Howard to anyone in Barrie looking for an efficient, professional and very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Happy to have Dr. Howard as our doctor. He has been very good to our family over the years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

After several years with Dr. Howard we continue to be grateful for his care. My family is seen in a timely manner and staff are caring.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Howard is awesome. He is the best family doctor I have ever had. His secretary is extremely caring as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

he's a wonderful doctor and he knows what he's doing. My only problem is that he is very late for his appointment. The least the secretary could do is call people and let them know ahead of time rather than making us travel all the wayto the north end of barrie.I have gone to appointments and I was told that I have to wait a couple of hours before seeing the doctor. What is the point of an appointment if you have to wait for hours?

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014