Ratings for Dr. Paul Howard

Dr. Howard and staff are excellent. I am grateful for the care I receive.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Howard was efficient, made me feel heard and valued as a person, and left me with the impression that he cared about my health. Thank-you for listening and being present.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Howard is always willing to help!! Even when he's on vacation he's been there to help me out with urgent situations. Thanks Dr Howard!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. H is very kind and professional. I very much look forward to being his patient. I was seen this week for an urgent matter without difficulty. I will miss Linda.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was told to go to a walk --in clinic. I thought that was why you have a family doctor so you didn't have to go to a clinic. Perhaps Dr. Howard has taken on too many patients and can not cope . I was a longtime patient of the Dr. that Dr. Howard took over for when he retired and i was never told to go to a walk in clinic and usually got an appointment the same day i called. It is sad that i can't rate the DR because i have been unable to get an appointment to even meet him , so just the reception staff at this point.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Recently became his patient - he is a huge improvement over the older (retiring) doctor he replaced. Pays attention then gets down to business.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Howard is very kind and nice doctor.He is also very kid friendly.The only reason he is late for his apointments is because he has 5 children at home.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Howard. He is an amazing doctor, and I am truly blessed to know him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Howard is a caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. My family is blessed and grateful for his care and staff's help over the years .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

One of the best doctor's I have ever come across. Very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. God- sent!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015