Ratings for Dr. Paul Howard

Dr Howard has been an excellent Doctor since taking over from Dr Advent. He always greets you with a smile and a hand shake!! Glen...his RPN is also very nice! Staff are always very courteous and pleasant! Hope these guys are around for years to come!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. H is the only doctor who called me at home to see how I was doing. He is the best. Great care in every way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

paul howard isnt good at all in my opinion with mental health, my friend has been of work for years dealing with anxiety, he seems very in doubt of anyone with mental health trying to get on disability to further better their life, not at all compassionate in my opinion and can be very dissmissive, that really hurts when your dealing with anxiety or depression, people dont choose to be that way its a disease just like any other physical. A big no for mental health it seems like a touchy subject for him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Thank god advent retired before he ended up killing me. Dr howard is amazing. Hand shakes. The staff tho ? Thumbs down. Very rude in my opinion

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

DR. Howard has been such a breath of fresh air for me since taking over the practice from my previous Dr. His willingness and patients to listen has been a delight! He is caring and always looking for the best solutions in your health care needs! I've waited a long time to experience a DR. that defines the true meaning behind the title! wait to go Dr. Howard your a fantastic Guy!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

We have had Dr Howard as our family doctor since our previous doctor retired and Dr Howard took over the practice. He is a very personable individual, and always greets you with a smile and a hand shake. He is very knowledgeable and has no problem referring you to a Specialist if necessary. Sometimes the wait in his office is a bit long, but probably somewhat due to the fact he does not rush you in and out and always takes the time to make sure he has answered all your questions and concerns. His Staff are very pleasant and Glen (his RPN), is a real GEM! I hope he and his Staff are around for years to come!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Reception staff is very rude. Called in to make an appointment and ask a question and the lady hung up on me before I could ask any questions and without saying bye. When I called back she sounded annoyed. I have been going to this office since I was a baby. Dr. Howard is wonderful but his staff is lacking

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Excellent Doctor was compassionate and caring of our dying Mother. Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Howard and staff are excellent. I am grateful for the care I receive.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Howard was efficient, made me feel heard and valued as a person, and left me with the impression that he cared about my health. Thank-you for listening and being present.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017