You may also like

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Howard has been my family doctor for about 7 years. I am extremely happy with him and his practice. He is always professional and well versed in his field. He spends time working on call at RVH and at a local walk-in clinic, so he remains current and knowledgable. I have never had an issue getting an appointment, and his secretary is overly kind and attentive. Dr. Howard has never hesitated to refer me to other specialists and has always done so in a timely manner. My paperwork, referrals and prescriptions have always been spot on (never misplaced or not faxed or incorrect) I happily refer Dr Howard to anyone in Barrie looking for an efficient, professional and very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

he's a wonderful doctor and he knows what he's doing. My only problem is that he is very late for his appointment. The least the secretary could do is call people and let them know ahead of time rather than making us travel all the wayto the north end of barrie.I have gone to appointments and I was told that I have to wait a couple of hours before seeing the doctor. What is the point of an appointment if you have to wait for hours?

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Paul Howard's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Howard is very kind and nice doctor.He is also very kid friendly.The only reason he is late for his apointments is because he has 5 children at home."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Howard. He is an amazing doctor, and I am truly blessed to know him."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Howard is a caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. My family is blessed and grateful for his care and staff's help over the years . "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor's I have ever come across. Very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. God- sent!"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Howard has been my family doctor for about 7 years. I am extremely happy with him and his practice. He is always professional and well versed in his field. H..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy to have Dr. Howard as our doctor. He has been very good to our family over the years."

June 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.completemedicalofbarrie.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 7G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Quarry Ridge Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057251862".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several years with Dr. Howard we continue to be grateful for his care. My family is seen in a timely manner and staff are caring."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Howard is awesome. He is the best family doctor I have ever had. His secretary is extremely caring as well."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "he's a wonderful doctor and he knows what he's doing. My only problem is that he is very late for his appointment. The least the secretary could do is call peop..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very thorough and always willing to take an extra step. Never an issue with a timely appointment. Support staff is excellent."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Howard is a good doctor, his receptionist is very kind. HOWEVER the waiting time for appointments is awful. I recently waited 2 hours and 30 minutes with a ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and experienced."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Howard is a great doctor, never had and issue and is actually very easy to get appointments even with his limited hours. Would highly recommend him."

September 29, 2014