Ratings for Dr. Sara E. Dewitt

Dr. Dewitt did a great job for me. I have had problems with my feet for years, and other doctors had little of no results. Dr. Dewitt knew just what to do and without surgery was able to significantly reduce my pain and make it possible for me to keep working.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I have to agree with the first comment. She kept me waiting for over an hour & from what I observed, she may be just an inconsiderate person. None of the procedures that she ordered were followed through correctly (hospital visit for cortisone shot, orthotics at lab, etc.) Her office staff were rude and inefficient most definitely could be reflection of how they are treated by her. The waiting area was cold with no magazines & the wait very long. Something about this practice is, well..odd.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr Dewitt doesn't give a whit about her patients, although she is very sharp as an MD. Although she wasn't very busy (both by her receptionists admission and my observation, she kept me waiting for 1.5 hours before seeing me. I had to go back for a followup and tried to avoid this issue by booking her first early a.m. appointment - yet she still made me wait over half an hour and had a resident (med student) come in - just so I could discuss my test results with her. She seems pleasant enough face to face but the whole experience left me convinced she has no consideration for her patients as people. I work on an hourly basis and these appointments caused me to lose a lot more time from work than they should have. My second appointment was not even necessary as she told me at the first one that if the treatment she prescribed did not work that I should go see a neurologist. She could have given me a name on the phone, or at my first appt; instead I had to go back and be charged $$$$ again

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. DeWitt has performed 2 different surgeries on my ankle. She even presented my second surgery to other doctors for review. She is very passionate about her profession and is very up-to-date with her skills. She left a HUGE practice and is in a self-practice. This is a very convenient change for her patients. She is simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Sara E. Dewitt's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)