Ratings for Dr. Maky Hafidh

I was disappointed with how Dr Hafidh rushed through appointments with me. I know he has a busy schedule but when you wait for 25 mins after your appointment time you'd hope that the doctor would be kind enough to at least spend more than 45 seconds with you and make you feel heard and not rushed out. Not the most personable doctor, but that said my surgery did go well. Obviously as a doctor he's experienced and know what he's doing- just could use some improvement with doctor-patient relationships. (I get that doctors are very busy and deal with people all day, so I do want to be sure to give them some grace, but it is important that your patient feels heard and comfortable with you...) Over all- he got the job done, so for that I am appreciative. Just not overly impressed with being rushed out...

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My rating for this Dr. Maky Hafidh is – 0 from what you see in this chart. I had an appointment for my elderly uncle who I am looking after. Dr. Maky Hafidh sent him a letter and cancelled the appointment telling him to call in and reschedule. I called and left messages 6 times with my home and work phone number and no one returned my calls. That is only the times that I started to write it down. I actually called more times than this. I then called back to the family Dr. and asked them to call Dr. Maky Hafidh since he was not returning any of my calls. I set up an appointment with the family Dr. and they told me that Hafidh did not return their call to him. So at this time no one has called me or the family Dr. I know I will have to ask my family doctor for a new ENT referral. Staff rating complete and total incompetence. Minus -100% Punctually rating. Minus-100% as they cancelled the appointment and did not respond to my calls and did not respond to my family physician calls in order to reschedule. Helpfulness rating. Minus -100% read the above. Knowledge rating. Minus -100% read the above.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He needs better staff they are ruining his practice, he is a fantastic doctor. Seriously though the staff has to go.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Awesome Dr very compassionate, takes his time with you. As soon as he found out what type of cancer my husband had he booked surgery the next week. Michelle was awesome had everything booked for his tests the same day very ontop of everything. Thanks for everything .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I like his respectful way and he was excellent doctor and very professional

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Wonderful, caring, great bedside manners. Very intelligent and answers all questions. Makes you feel comfortable upon examination. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Hadifh.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Great doctor. Very professional and caring. Took the time to let me make a choice if a procedure was right for me. Very friendly and helpful staff ! Thanks Michelle !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

My Dad could not hear my hole life, I'm 28 years old and had to screem at him, Now he has 100 percent hearing bac in both ears. I would recomand this to anyone! We are very thankfull to Dr Hafidh. Because my dad can now hear, ;)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

The first doctor I've seen in a long time to get to work immediately, create solutions and follow up apts! He's awesome! I wish he was a GP also! lol

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

He was polite and knew his stuff.Also not afaird to refer.The wait time was short

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012