Ratings for Dr. Danielle A. Holmes

Part of woman to woman group. Saw her once during whole pregnancy. While other doctors in practice recommended 38 week delivery due to age & size she sheduled 39 week induction. Two false labour hospital visits with strong contractions 4 minutes apart at 38 weeks, but no dilation she failed to either attend the hospital though on call, or recommend cervix dilation drugs as recommended by her collegaues. Unimpressed by her failure to attend at hospital or talk directly with me. Would not recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Tried to get an appointment cause in constant pain and they would give me an appointment July27 from today Jun 21!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

After traveling for the past five years to my OBGYM an hour away because I dreaded finding a new doc in Arlington, I finally made the leap and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Danielle Holmes. I chose her because of her consistent, positive reviews online. I am happy to say that every review was correct! She is extremely professional, nice, and I instantly felt comfortable with her. As a new patient, she took time before the exam to meet in her office and get to know me and my medical history. I had plenty of time to ask any questions I had. I warned her that I am not the easiest patient (I am a big baby!) but she was sweet, kind, and very patient with me. I am SO happy I found her a my new doctor and feel confident that when I decide to have a child, I have an incredible doctor who will take care of me throughout the entire process!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Holmes is by far one of the best doctors that I have seen. She is attentive, respectful, and most importantly, knowledgeable. I never felt that she was dismissive of my concerns and when she broke some bad news to me, she did so in a constructive and understanding way. She is just the best.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Holmes is by far the best doctor I've ever seen in my life. Bar none. Not only is she knowledgeable and thorough, she truly cares for her patients. Truly. A doctor like Dr. Holmes is so rare to find that even though I moved away, I still make the drive to see her. She is the bomb diggity! She helped me through a difficult pregnancy and I have her to thank for getting my daughter here safely. She is a great doctor and a very nice person as well. I have absolutely zero complaints about my experience with her. The other doctors at the practice are either great or somewhat cold but Dr. H is great!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr Holmes is just amazing.She the best obgyn i have ever had period.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I went for a check-up appointment w/ Dr. Holmes. I decided to go to her based off of the ratings on this site and I was very pleased! the office staff seem like they could go either way; not too rude not overly friendly. Dr. Holmes was incredibly friendly and understanding and very relatable. i'm glad i found her and i will be going back to her again!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Holmes is friendly, re-assuring, intelligent and compassionate. I highly recommend her. She is a young doctor and has excellent credentials.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I went to Dr. Holmes on the recommendation of a friend when I learned I was pregnant with my third child. She was warm, knowledgeable and understanding. I never felt rushed or talked down to, as I have with some prior obstetricians. She happened to be the doctor on call when my daughter was born, which was great. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Holmes is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I have a pleasant experience with her staff as well. She will be my permanent doctor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Danielle A. Holmes's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA