Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. Frye

I switched to Sarah Frye about 4 months ago and was told they accepted my insurance. After having 2 procedures I got a letter in the mail saying they were no longer in network with my insurance provider witch is the biggest insurance company in NC now I am to pay them their outrageous rates up front and file my own claim for reimbursement,witch is fine. But not knowing this up front has caused a needed payment that I can't afford at this time and I'm desperately in need of treatment. Very poor customer service from this office has done nothing but cause me pain and financial burdens. I would not recommend this office to anyone no matter if you have coverage or not.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Excellent dental care and a very professional staff. I would recommend Sarah to others who are looking for dental care.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Frye's office is totally patient friendly. Over the sixteen years I have been a patient we have shared many joys and sorrows too. I am so grateful my neighbor recommended this office for my dental needs. Dr. Frye builds her own crowns and they are made to perfection. The knowledge of the staff is ever increasing with high tech equipment that the staff uses to make the dental experience pleasing. The office is comfortable. Also patients are able to watch the healthiest most beautiful birds in town.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I've been coming here a long time and always find the staff to be cheerful and they do a good job.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

This Dentist must have serious mental issues!! I originally went to her because she accepts my insurance; but, NO MORE!! I personally heard her talk to some of her staff members rudely and put them down in front of me. She also kept constantly trying to sell me on very expensive work and I had been seeing another dentist regularly where I used to live. Also, when I changed dentists because of these issues he told me a crown she did for me had not been made correctly and had to be redone because it "did not properly fit the tooth". Also I had to wait 30 minutes or more and heard her in a personal conversation. I am thinking of filing a complaint with the dental board because my crown needed to be redone and I have x-rays to prove it!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Frye off and on for years. I keep receiving bills everytime I go. I called to question it and was rudely told that they are not in network with my insurance. Why are you telling me now? Shouldn't you have told me that when we first came back? Both questions were answered by "it has been like that for a while and you are just now asking?" I will NOT be going back. I am ok with paying an amount but not if you are going to be rude about it.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Frye has been the only dentist I have ever used. (34 year patient speaking out)I moved to the High Point area and had to find a new dentist. I only wish I had moved sooner. With Dr. Frye I had experienced numerous unpleasant procedures. #1 Complaint- PAIN. I had always thought fillings were suppose to hurt. This created a ton of anxiety for me everytime, I needed a filling. My new dentist has done 4 fillings so far with NO PAIN. Dr. Frye is rough and barbaric compared to my new dentist. He actually numbs the area first before sticking the needle in my gums to numb the tooth. Numbing before numbing. Mrs. Frye does not waste her time with this which shows she does not care what her patient have to endure. Also, in filling a tooth, she took it upon herself to remove an old silver filling next to the tooth that needed to be filled and replaced it with the new porcelain fillings. She did not even ask me about it. She told me after she was finished and I was expected to pay for it. BOO!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Do not use this dentist!! She gave me a root canal about three years ago. I recently experienced pain in the tooth and went to another dentist. The root canal had been done so poorly, there has been decay and infection at the root of the tooth since. My new dentist had to redo the procedure and believes the problem was do to lack of skill and cheap materials. For the hundreds of dollars the procedure cost, I expected professional work. I did not get it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

My cleaning experience was better than most, however during that time I was told I needed to have to fillings that had not bothered me in more than 25 replaced. Came back... the procedure was painful and the DDS did not give enough pain killer and didn't seem to want to give more, so I suffered. The fillings were replaced and a week later I now had tooth pain that I had never had before. Went back and now she tells me I need a 2 root canals, because bacteria had gotten under the filling. Does she not use a clean environment? did she not disinfect my tooth before putting in the new filling? She sent me someplace else for the root canal thank g-d. I'll never go back there again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I was new to town and was having some severe tooth pain. From the minute I called Dr Frye's office I felt I was in good hands. That was 6 years ago and my experiece has been nothing but good.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009