Ratings for Dr. Miranda M. Raiche

AWESOME doctor! Delivered our baby girl and sees the wife and kids regularly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My doctor thinks that all my pain is more from depession than from the car accident I was in and am still in pain from. She keeps giving me anti-inflammatories that do nothing.I need pain medication.She gave me a trial of Lyrica which is for nerve pain. It was created to help the nerve pain after shingles and diabetes. I told her it makes me dizzy, confused, blurred vision, and makes my, already intolerable, nausea much worse...so she writes me a full Rx for it.I have depression because of my pain, not pain from my depression. She said she doesn't want me on narcotics because I am only 25 years old...but the Ortho surgeon says I have the back of a 40 year old. He saw a drastic change in my Degenerative Disc Disease,(D.D.D) in x-rays 2 months apart.He said it was the worst x-ray for my age he's ever seen but will not prescribe pain meds to me. I don't understand why SHE continues to make me suffer! My husband is disabled,and we have a 20 month old son, and nobody to help. THIS IS HELL!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Miranda M. Raiche's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Omak, WA