Dr. Sanjay Razdan

Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Razdan

I had a choice of doctors being a resident of New York and spending 6 months in Florida. When diagnosed with prostate cancer I did my research and found two two doctors with comparable credentials, one in New York, Manhattan and the other in Miami. I chose Dr. Razdan as he had great video testimonials on his website as well as I found out about his outcomes with respect to urinary continence and erectile function from a friend who had been operated by him. I am now two years out of my robotic surgery with Dr. Razdan and cannot be happier. My PSA is 0, have perfect erections and no problems with incontinence. Dr. Razdan is the most humane, gifted and honest clinician I have encountered in my life, he delivers what he says.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My name is Frank Cogswel and I am 62 years old and a resident of North Florida. Was diagnosed with prostate cancer 4 months ago and was referred to Dr. Sanjay Razdan for his unmatched expertise in Robotic Prostate Surgery. I can only say one thing that Dr. Razdan is truly a physician beyond compare with a skill set which is unbelievable. I had a PSA of 28 and most urologists had given up on me and referred me for radiation therapy. This man, however, was prepared to go the extra mile and give me a chance at cure. He is personable, empathetic, professional and above all the BEST IN ROBOTIC PROSTATE SURGERY! The surgery lasted less than an hour, I was home the next day with hardly any pain except minor discomfort. I opted for use of the amniotic membrane which was pioneered by Dr. Razdan and today I have seen a MIRACLE happen: PSA<0.1, no problems in urinary control from the time of catheter removal and near perfect erections. What more could I have asked for.........Great Job Doc, you are the best and we all love you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Razdan is a messiah for patients with prostate cancer. He operated on me after I had failed radiation therapy by doing a Salvage Robotic Prostate removal. You will not believe it that I was able to control my urine within days of the surgery and surprisingly I started getting almost normal erections by 3 months. I owe Dr. Razdan my life and cannot think him enough. May GOD ALWAYS BLESS HIM with health and happiness for bringing joy and healing to so many men in this world.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

EASILY THE MOST EXPERIENCED, GIFTED AND TALENTED ROBOTIC PROSTATE SURGEON IN THE USA. Any urologist can remove your prostate, but no one can preserve your continence and sexual function like Dr. Razdan, that is why he is a magician with the robot. I am a cancer survivor and leading a perfectly normal life, thanks to this physician.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Razdan is compassionate and understanding, knowledgeable and gifted, serious yet a bit quirky. We were blessed to have him as my husband's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He is so awful. You have a choice of doctors, please choose wisely. This man is by far one of the worst professionals in the business. His staff is even embarrassed by him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

The most experienced, talented and compassionate physician, I haver every met. I had Robotic Prostate Surgery 3 months ago. PSA <0.1, full urinary control 3 days after catheter removal and perfect erections starting 2 weeks after surgery. Owe him my life. God Gless!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Razdan is an excellent physician, highly trained world class urologist. Very communicative and friendly. Treatment by him and his staff is the best. I recommend Dr. Razdan to anyone who faces prostate cancer has I did. Very grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Excellent physician but lacks politeness, specially during subsequent visits after surgery! Watch out, he can be very rude & disrespectful...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

The website claims "The Urology Center of Excellence of South Florida boasts of one of the most knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staffs possible. They always are willing to "go the extra mile" to make sure you are comfortable and informed. They will be there to help you through the process with a smile and a "can help you" attitude." Not so, I spoke to Suri(sp), very rude, she should not have a position dealing with people.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Sanjay Razdan's Credentials

• Gsvm Med Coll, Kanpur Univ, Kanpur, Up, India (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois