Ratings for Dr. Hidayat Ullah

Dr. Ullah was my doctor for years in Ponoka Ab. He cared for me during my 3 difficult pregnancy's. He can be cranky, but he is never mean or nasty. The best doctor even.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. He always has the right diagnoses and I am very happy to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I am a patient of another doctor at this clinic but they were not able to see me. As my concern was serious the clinic suggested I see Dr. Ullah instead. I was a little bit worried because it was a "sensitive" issue and many of Dr. Ullah's reviews are quite negative, but overall it was a positive experience. He treated me respectfully, asked a female nurse to observe the sensitive portion of the exam, and identified the cause of my symptoms. Although English is not his first language I did not have any problems understanding what he said. While I'd rather not have to go to the doctor at all, I wouldn't have any concerns about seeing Dr. Ullah again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Crumudedgley old man! Today I tried to make an appointment with him: his hours are 9 till 1pm, but as his last appointment was at 11:30am, he phoned and cancelled my appointment as he did not want to wait for 40 minutes for me... what a joke! I guess he does not realize he is in the profession of serviing people! It's time to retire sir!!! A year ago, after being hit by a van and discharged from the hospital, I had to "REQUEST"/beg for him to order my ultrasounds and nerophysciatrit...he didn't believe that I could have a concussion as I did not hit my head. I was hit at 50km/hr and flew 135 feet... I ended up seeing another GP after losing my cool with him (...a clear sign of brain injury!).

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I believe he is retiring this year, or so he told me so and he advised me to move on to another GP as I have multiple health concerns that need monitoring. He was always super easy to get in and see because he is a very cranky old man that I think most people avoid seeing. Some days he is great and other days very moody and upset depending on his previous appointments.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I think Dr. Ullah is a good Doctor. For me has always been punctual, does not rush through appointments, asks lots of questions to understand my background, and is not afraid to order tests to rule out issues and to narrow down the cause of a symptom. So far I've been satisfied with my care from Dr. Ullah

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Great Doctor that really tries to help without starting to write you medication that you don't need. I really feel that Dr. Ullah cares for me and wants the best. I never feel rushed he seems to take time with you but still his appointments rarely run late.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I know Dr. Hidayat Ullah since 2010 and I am very happy that I have found him and his team. Dr Hidayat Ullah is very knowledgeable and helpful. He listens well and his finding are perfect.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My visit with Dr. Ullah was perhaps the worst I had ever experienced. I went in for a prescription and he started getting mad at me for not going to my family doctor. It was a bit of an urgent issue and I was able to get into Dr. Ullah within 1/2 an hour but couldn't get in with my family doc for a few days. Then, while I was in the room he had to look up the dose to prescribe for the prescription right in front of me - kind of unnerving. When I asked about a possible drug interaction he got irate and left the room. He consulted another doctor in the hallway who then came in and started to tell me what my other drugs do. I told him that I know and that I was just wondering about interactions and he said there wasn't. The Dr. Ullah started yelling at me saying that wasn't what I asked, ripped the prescription off of the pad and stormed out of the room. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

My Children saw Dr. Ullah numerous times in the last couple of years. He was extremely thorough and on three occassions was prompt in diagnosing and dealing with the issues at hand. One was pneumonia, bladder issues and the other was H1N1 (son was tested and positive)in October 2009. He was conscientious and willing to answer all my questions. He also was adamant that I follow up with him which is unusual with Doctors today.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011