Ratings for Dr. Ana A. Frunza

The staff is very nice and have a very large amount of patients to have ready for the Dr's nurse to get vitals and history on before seeing the Dr . I found everyone helpful and caring that my well being was being taken care of asap. It's a very busy office seeing adults and children .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I've been going to Ana Frunza for about 2 years and have been pleased with her determinations. I myself am not trustful of the medical profession, more of a "back to the earth" type person and think we should correct things like depression, sleep disorders, obesity with good sense, discipline and prayer. However I go for one regular exam per year and due to her thoroughness, she found several conditions which I was grateful she discovered (high cholesterol, kidney problems, lack of D). She respects my distain for meds and xrays/tests and works with me on that, suggesting some natural avenues (altho we agree that if these do not work, I choose medications/further testing). In the case of high cholesterol, when I made a face at the mention of meds, she suggested Red Yeast Rice (which worked). She does not chit chat awhole lot which some folks wouldnt like, but in my experience, she does listen, and she is knowledgeable and alert.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I had not been to a doctor in over 2 years, until I made an appointment with Dr. Frunza. She was very helpful, and thorough. She answered every question I had. The only thing that I would want to be improved is her punctuality. My appointment was at 8:30, and I didn't actually see her until well after 9:00. Other than that, Dr. Frunza is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Horrible... My husband went in because his wrist was in agony and she looked it over honestly for about 1 minute sent him to xray and said...there's no breaks so just take some Ibuprophen... and continued to try to sell him things (flu shot, physical, cholesteral levels, sugar levels) Not what he was there for!!!! So he went to work because she said it was ok, now he can't use his hand at all. Can't even bend it...onto his 3rd day without response from doctor. Have called multiple times a day for assistance. He was able to get in right away since they knew He'd be paying, now that he needs help with something that doesn't give them any payment he is getting no service. Avoid this doctor and probably Advantage Health centers period. Heard complaints about them from other people. he's in agony, his wrist is getting worse and he wasted way too much money for no help. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Ana A. Frunza's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Iasi, Romania (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal