Ratings for Dr. Dolly B. Manvar

I have been going to Dr. Dolly for almost 30 years. She is on the third generation of my family now. Her sub-specialty is Pediatrics. She has saved the lives of my children (when they were children) multiple times. She is caring beyond words. If you have problems with anything she says or does, she is open to a conversation about it. She has replaced the rude people on her staff. The wait time is long, at times, because she is so good! Thank you Doctor Dolly for being you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

In love Dr. Manvar she has walk-in so I can always go right in when I am having an emergency. The wait time is decent, the most I ever waited was an hour and a half, but I was in and out. She always remembers me and the medications she prescribes is just right. I travel as far as I need to go because I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

The staff is extremely rude. I hate hate them and am so glad I'm going to another allergist. As much as I like Dr. Manver, I cannot deal with the ****y staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I like this doctor. Have had asthma all my life. So visting allergists is a common thing. She told me all these things that I was allergic to and I didn't even know. That was very helpful. Always prescribes the right medicine and the right doses. Currently taking shots and they have helped tremendously. The wait time however is ridiculous I waited one time for 2 hours. But I wait because I haven't met a better doctor for me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Sit in the waiting room for hours. Tried the shots -- no improvement. Went to someone else, the shots made a big difference. Rolls her eyes when a reaction to a medication is mentioned. Only NEW expensive drugs prescribed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Dolly B. Manvar's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company