Ratings for Dr. R. Firouzabadi

Very good doctor and I love her secretary Lena she is always kind and goes above and beyond for patients. They are overworked I think, we've been to other clinics and some don't even have answering machines. Should be grateful that they even call back, you should try calling Port Perry. As for the bad reviews I'm guessing that those people didn't get what they needed and are just mad, if you need your hand held like a child take your mommies with you. And leave messages for GODS SAKE these ladies don't work for physics..

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Worst person ever!! She simple should loose her license. Why did she want to be a doctor when she doesn't want to help anyone?? Reading these reviews, someone should investage this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

She is incredibly rude and dismissive. After suggesting that my mother has a potentially devastating diagnosis, she proceeded to put the blame on my mother due to a lifestyle choice... while my mother was still in tears. Disgusted.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have been going to her for about 6 years now and I don't feel as if she even recognizes me when she comes in to the room. Sometimes when I ask a question, she gives me a stupid look like "really?" and makes me feel stupid. I always feel she's rushing me out of the room. One time, I went for a refill on my birth control and she left the room before I could even get the prescription (which was the only reason I was there). She's good with my son but I don't know how it would be if I came to her with a real issue since he's been perfectly healthy so far. I understand the government has put restrictions on doctors, etc but she should take the time with each patient because we are there for a reason.. get to know them a bit - we are YOUR patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Really depends on the day, can vary significantly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Always quick to prescribe Antibiotics for children when others prefer to see if they have other symptons first and to see if the childs body naturally fights it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Highly recommend her as my family are all her patients. Smart, compassionate and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She is very attentive. Took the time to know our family.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. F. is an excellent family physician. She is always helpful and caring with me, my mother and my daughter. I consider her part of my extended family. She is always patient and caring. I consider myself very lucky indeed to have a well rounded physician such as her taking care of my medical needs. LOVE her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Firouzabadi used to be my family doctor and I am beyond happy to have left her. She was exceptionally rude on every visit and really did not seem to crate about me at all. Mylast visit to her was when I was 21 and seemingly healthy but was experiencing hair loss. As a female I was extremely upset and worried. When I brought this issue up to her she told me "these things happen. Here's a prescription for rogaine, it might work". Needless to say I left that office in tears. I was so embarrassed and downtrodden it took me two months to go see another doctor who immediately ran blood tests and found a serious underlying medical issue that was causing the aforementioned issues. Not only is she an awful doctor but not a nice person either. Save yourself the time and worry and visit another doctor. The nursing staff on the other hand are amazing, I take nothing away from them or their abilities.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016