Ratings for Dr. Brian Dare

Had a great chat and Dr Dare promised a positive report. Well! for the insurance company it was positive. I don't get the medical system here. If your continually paid large sums of money by an Insurance company to write a report highlighting liability between that same company and an individual. HOW CAN HE BE INDEPENDENT!!! Reports that are continually positive for the insurance company ensure you an income. There needs to be a public enquiry and public league table naming and shaming corrupt doctors. Oh! Take a listening device and witness with you. Be warned.......

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Well and truly in the insurers pocket. Completely lies to your face as I found out reading his report.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

i have read the other comments and this was not the case with me. i was under workers compensation for injury, i had surgery and specialist said it will take 8 - 12 weeks to heal, this was not the case. The return to work case manager treated me like she was doing her homework and needed a pass mark, but i was recovering from the injury post surgery and couldn't do my job properly due to pain and movement. (another name Discomfort which can be used as medical term for pain ) they sent me to Dr Dare i didn't need to bring anything as insurance already sent him all relevant documents from doctors including scans. (so don't be alarmed if he doesn't look at your material). i told him the truth and i must of had supporting documents from specialist or his knowledge. he extended my claim which i am so grateful for looking back now. a injury is something no-one should experience unless it's a speedy recovery. sometime went passed to a point where i was re-access by Dr Dare for final medical report which took about 15-20 minutes and was made to perform some movements and from the outcome of this report i read in my case Dr Dare was Fair. i'm moving on from having compensation in my life.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

If you want your name to be dragged through mud, and made out to be a low life piece of dirt then I definitely recommend this "doctor" insurance companies only use this "doctor" because he will manipulate and twist ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you say... Worst "doctor" ever ! Did not even bother to physically examin me where i was injured and just assumed my pain was all in my head...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Absoloutly shocking, the Insurance company senss you to this guy because he manipulates wjat you say and doesnt even care about your welfare he just swings it all the insurance companys way, domt know how he even calls himself a doctor. One of the biggest scammers ive ever met!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He gets paid but does not do his job. Absolutely shocking conduct! Do Not trust this doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

what ever you do if your insurance company send you to see him go sick this idiot is paid by the insurance company

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The man is a sham - used by insurance and workers comp only

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Brian dare shouldn't even be allow to have the title DR because doctors are supposed to help you. I don't know how this man sleeps at night and I wish him all the worst in his future. He doesn't care about anyone I even question myself if he even cares for himself .please someone investigate this man .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I was sent to Dr Dare by my Worker's Compensation insurer as I have a long term claim. I was obviously very nervous especially after reading the reviews below. I was impressed with Dr Dare's knowledge of my injury and the practical advice he gave me. He supported my claim (when many others have not) and I am now on my way to recovery after surgery (paid by the insurer) and working my pre-injury hours - thanks Dr Dare!

Submitted September 21, 2014