Ratings for Dr. Allan Home

So I took my wife to see dr a home She had been stabbed in a robbery while working in a service station. He made her feel like she was the bad person and said the wounds were caused by a car accident she had 12 years ago... He is a complete waste of air and is just as bad as the scum who caused this, since then she has been denied anything from the insurers and left on Centerlink.. He just causes more pain to the ppl he sees just to make a quick buck and to make the insurers happy😡

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I read the reviews here and realised I wasn't the only one! Here is my story...I saw this 'doctor' in Perth regarding a workers insurance claim. He basically sat at his side of the desk the whole time and WITHOUT looking at my injury or asking any questions about it, he basically said that I should just forget about the claim as the injury wasn't caused from the workplace... of course the claim was rejected because this arsehole didn't even take the time to look at me. He obviously gets paid by the insurance companies to make sure that the people sent to him don't get a proper opinion!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

The Insurance Commission of WA arranged for Dr Home to evaluate my brother following a Motor vehicle accident (about 7-years after the accident) in Melbourne, Vic. The ICWA had told my bother that Dr Home was a "local" Victorian doctor. When he arrived at the address given to him the receptionist blew it because she asked my brother who he was. When she couldn't find a record of the appointment she asked who he was seeing at which point she just said he would be in later. He was about 20 minutes late for the appointment as we think his flight from WA was delayed. Contrary to the ICWA website Dr Home showed a complete biased in all questions that he asked. Dr Home did not appear to have read the case notes and repeatedly just asked questions about the accident and didn't really asked any question about his current health. Not being his rooms he had no equipment to carry out tests. After the appointment my brother felt that it had just been an attempted interrogation.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

this doctor? is an occupational physician who specialise in insurance company work by helping them to wipe out compensation claims. he is right at the top in seeing the most injured people on behalf of insurers than any other WA doctor. this doctor is a consultant to workcover and holds a position in the WA medical board. do not trust this man ALWAYS take a witness

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008