Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Tsang

My whole family and I have seen Dr. Tsang for years and he and his nurses have been nothing short of amazing. He took put my daughter to sleep and took out her wisdom teeth and she had no pain after the first few days and she doesn't remember the pulling at all.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Tsang is the most kind, gentle, and caring doctor that genuinely cares for his patients. As a patient you feel so comfortable in his care and fillings are definitely so easy the way he does the freeze needle you can barely feel it! Had an emergency with my teeth on a saturday at 4:30pm and I had called the emergency number immediately , he called me in 15 mins after and personally told me to come to the office and he helped me fix my problem then and there after regular hours. He is absolutely the best dentist I have ever been to. As a youngster coming from a not so good doctor to now getting Dr. T I actually ended up loving the dentist. He honestly is someone I aspire to be when im older and I would 100% go and see Dr. T . Thank you so much ! And his staff are just as great ... just saying never a disappointment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I was so lucky to find Dr. tsang. I lost a tooth from a bad root canal when I was young and I finally decided to replace it with an implant. It was painless and it feels like the tooth grew in there! Thank you Dr. Tsang!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Tsang for a surgical procedure and have never had such a positive experience in my lifetime. He listened to and answered all my questions and his gentle and caring manner made it all easy for me. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Tsang is an excellent dentist, he listens and cares for his patients. We are happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I've had implants done at three offices over the years and dr tsang is by far the best. If you ever need a dentist I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Both Dr. Dan and Dr. Jonathan Tsang took amazing care of me at the Tsang family dental clinic in Abbotsford. My crown fell off while I was on holidays and they rushed in to take care of me as soon as I got to Abbotsford!! Their technology, knowledge and care is by far the best, they showed me a NEW EXPERIENCE of what is possible in dentistry and I will fly back to be dealing with them. Number 1, no competition here. Their skill, knowledge, technology and care set them apart!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Amazing dentist. My tooth root had broken and I needed an implant. Totally painless and my implant feels just like my tooth

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Tsang and his whole team are great, helpfull and a joy to see.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Amazing. Don't bother going anywhere else. His assistants are very friendly and knowledgeable. Absolutely love him

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016