Ratings for Dr. L. Michael Espeland

Never around when needed, especially after surgery, does not return phone calls, all or most of his employees are left to write the prescriptions, see patients and increase or decrease medications as they see fit. I stopped him once to ask him a question, and he looked right at me with both his hands in his lab coat, and stated he was too busy, and didn't have time for nonsense questions, he had no time for his patients, and little interest in any of them from what I observed many times, if you see this doctor, run, run, run, do not walk to the nearest exit door! He is worthless, and that comment is being as nice as I can be right now.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I was refered to him for a discogram of L2-3 and L3-4. He did L1-2 and L2-3. But the worst part is that he infected these 2 discs which developed into osteomylitus {bone destruction}, A 7 level fusion. This ruined my life as I knew iy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Espeland is awesome! He was very caring and knowledgeable! He knew I was nervous, not to mention a whimp when it comes to pain, that he was reassuring and good about keeping me updated on what he was doing next.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr E. is absolutely the best there is. He is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He always goes the extra mile and is willing to try to relieve the pain. One of the best I've ever met.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007