Ratings for Dr. Braden Manns

Dr. Manns is the most thorough doctor I have seen in the past six years that I have been in and out of hospitals, finally I am finding out my problems, thank you Dr. Manns

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Manns has been my nephrologist for 12+ years and although I still don't understand what my kidney disease is I know he has it under control! He is wonderful, patient and the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Such a great doctor...given a chance to choose another nephrologist i would still choose him. I wish i could go back to the time when my family doctor found out that my kidney function was deteriorating...how i wished he was the one who looked and checked my case. The first dr. wasn't so accomodating and just told me my kidney function was normal for asian people and i was ok. Then months later i am already at stage 4. Thank God dr. Manns took the call and ask for an urgent biopsy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

This guy knows his stuff. I had too much protein passing thru my kidneys but my creatine was still good. I am almost 270 lbs so he started examining other secondary causes that could be causing this stress, He recommended I may have sleep apnea and lacking oxygen and sure enough I did and some months later after using a breathing machine at night I have had a few conditions improve from this therapy. The kidneys are somewhat better as well, great doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

When I first met Dr Manns I was terribly sick with a lupus flare. Dr Manns and his team are so very caring. You just knew right away that you are in good hands! He immediately order a kidney biopsy which determined that I had Lupus Nephritis Class 4. I started cyclophosomide treatments as well as high dose prednisone and was in remission within 4 months. I don't know what would have happened had I not met this extraordinary doctor and his extraordinary team! Thank you Dr. Manns & Team!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

As the parents of one of Dr. Manns' patients, we are forever grateful for the care he has given to our son for the past 12 years, since his diagnosis with Berger's Disease. Our son is presently in hospital having been diagnosed with GBS and Dr. Manns took time to visit him and explain the possible prognosis. Thank you so much, Dr. Manns -- we will be forever grateful that our son has been in your excellent care and receiving kindness when most needed. God bless always.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr Manns is compassionate, and understanding, even when his patient is stressed out.He also tends to listen more so,than most other Doctors.I don't think I would be alive if it wasn't for him. Considering I am the only person in mthe world,so far, diagnosed with my condition.Thank you Dr Manns!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Extremely approachable, answers all questions and treats patients with respect & dignity. Also has a good sense of humor which is needed in medicine.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

knowledible intelligent,great sense of humour.Now send him to the 24 century to meet Dr. Mccoy to find a cure for all kidney disease and return back to the 20th century with a simple pill.Aaah the possibilities.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Braden Manns is an excellent physician. When I wasn't responding to the high-dose prednisone treatment, he went back and looked at biopsy slides and found a rare second kidney disease. My wife and I also ran into him at a restaurant, and he introduced us to his wife.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008