Ratings for Dr. Kulbhushan K. Sharma

The staff was nice and Dr. Sharma sounded like he know what he was talking about. I told him I had a hernia and he insured me it wouldn't be a problem to have the result I wanted. Smart Lipo surgery time came and I was disgusted that he used a box knife blade to cut me open. He stuck me with the smart lipo needle twice and didn't say he was sorry until I complained that he hurt me. After 3 months when my stomach still stuck out 4-6 inches from being flat, he blamed it on the hernia. I have ugly scars every place he cut me open. He does NOT have a sterile surgery room, but more like a supply closet he does the surgery in. If he would have only been honest and said he couldn't get me the results I wanted, I would have respected him. But instead he sold me on an idea that was completely false. DO NOT use this doctor for any plastic surgeries! Spend your money on a real plastic surgeon that has a real outpatient place to perform the surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

The man who did the first "screening" was barely courtious.He squeesed my legs and even after I told him my leg was very painful he squeezed it and I threatened to kick him. The staff did not talk to me at all. The place was not very clean. The Dr.was brief in his explanation and did nothing for the vein that was so painful except to tell me to put warm cloths on it. he wanted me back for several visits. No one told me I would need stockings until the receptionist gave me a prescription for them. I just didn't feel good about the whole thing and as a former nurse I decided to look elsewhere for the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Sharma by my primary physician to get more information regarding a tummy tuck and lypo suction. After my first appointment with Dr. Sharma, I felt very comfortable with him. He explained in detail to me the procedure and what to expect from the surgery. I went ahead and scheduled it. I had the surgery on December 3,2008. It took approx. 4hrs and I did not experience any discomfort. When he completed the surgery I got up off the operating table, hot dressed by myself and walked on my own to the waiting room where my husband was waiting for me. I felt so good that I asked my husband to take me to lunch when we left Dr. Sharma's office. When I told some of my friends, they could not believe that I felt up to going out to lunch after a 4hr surgery.No discomfort on the long drive. I am a 67yr old female. I have the highest regard and recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone.He has given me my self esteem back more then I have had in 20 some years. E.Jackson

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I recently had SmartLipo done by Dr. Sharma and Im very unhappy. I was told that all the areas I had worked on would be tight and flat but instead I have lumps and bumps. Its very embarassing and I wont be able to wear a bikini and be comfortable again. I could understand if there were some minor imperfections but this is ridiculous. Its very obvious that the treatment he had done is worse than my starting situation. If I had known this was going to be my end result I would gladly have taken my money plus more to someone that actually knew what they were doing. On top of my horrible procedures, he refuses to refund any of my money and procedes to say that I left his office "happy with my results" very very untrue. I do not recommend going to this dr. unless you want to waste your money and ruin your body. Thanks Dr. Sharma!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Since I got my SmartLipo done with Dr. Sharma, I feel more confident as a woman. My sefesteem has gone up. I am a different woman. I Definetely recommand him. The procudure was great. I was always awake listening to my Ipod. Thank you Dr Sharma for the job you did on me. I wish you the best and keep up the dedication you have on changing peoples lives.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

My expectations were exceeded by the wonderful results. My stomack is like an 18year old again and I am 67yrs old. My arms are also fabulous. I can fit into my clothes again. The surgery changed my shape so well. All I can say is thank you! Dr. Sharma is the best surgeon I have ever had the experience to know. He is the greatest! Thanks again. HT.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Kulbhushan K. Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• A N Magadh Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Gaya, Bihar, India (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp