Ratings for Dr. James C. Solava

Hello my name is Cynthia Ford from Phila Dr.Solava became my PCP when I left HUP & moved near Lankenau Hospital from day one I could tell he was a very good doctor. His bedside manor is GREAT! he cares about each of his patients ,I wish he was still at Lankenau, But even when he left Lankenau he made sure he left his patients in the best hands! I wish he & his wife nothing bet the best, and if you're looking for a great doctor he is it!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Good Doctor if you are well. If you are sick you can only see a nurse or go to the emergency room

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Myself, my husband, my mother and father are patients of Dr. Solava. He was recommended by a fellow doctor, but after 2 years of being patients, we are ver disappointed with the service we receive from him and his office. We have been treated like a number, not like people. We are switching to a more knowledgeable and caring physician who understands such a thing as bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Really like him a lot. Spends a lot of time with you and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Solava is kind, compassionate, listens to his patients and has excellent diagnostic skills. He has helped my elderly father with his physical problems as well as worked with our family to manage his case.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. James C. Solava's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

UPMC