Ratings for Dr. George Chou

Staff excellent! My opinion is that doctor Chou is the best for me and my kids. I moved almost two hours away and was gonna switch doctors. After a bad experience I came back to Dr. Chou and I'm willing to travel to see him. He's wonderful with children and that's also what makes him great.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Great doctor. He cares and is super great. would never change dr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

My entire family goes to Dr. Chou. I find him to be very knowledgeable and willing to help. His staff are always kind and helpful. Very understanding with young children too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Chou has been my family doctor for over 10 years. He is a wonderful physician, providing me and my family with the best medical care I could expect. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, efficient, and compassionate. Even though the wait time might be long sometimes (over 30 minutes), but I am happy that I could get same day appointment if something comes up - very helpful when you consider that I have a young child, and I do my best to avoid visiting the hospital emergency room. Over the years, I have recommended Dr. Chou to a few friends of mine. They are all very happy with his services.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

was put on prescription which aggravated illness due to misdiagnoses by this doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

He's very nice and makes you feel important. He listens to my concerns and does testing as needed. Only thing is waiting room is extremly busy and usual wait for appointment is 30 -45 mins. But all in all a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

good dr., always sends me for all kinds of test even for the most minor things. Very thorough

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Chou is awesome. I feel lucky to have a doctor with such good bedside manner as him. He really explains himself in detail well and even if he is busy, he never makes you feel like he is in a rush. I have never seen him without a smile and laughing. Although one does not want to visit the doctor, he really brightens up your day.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr Chou is a wonderful doctor. He is always pleasant and is always right to the point when you have a medical issue. He only gives prescriptions when needed. He listens to your concerns and is always honest with you. I would recommend Dr Chou as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Very stubborn and close minded. He is not open to new ideas in medicine.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009