Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Nelson

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE EARLIER REPORTS ON DR. NELSON. HE ORDERED THE WRONG INFORMATION ON MY CATSCAN AND IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO GET IT CORRECTED. LUCKILY I ASKED FOR COPIES OF THE TESTS FOR MY ON RECORDS AND WHEN I NEXT VISITED HIM, HE COULDN'T FIND THE REPORTS THAT WERE MAILED TO HIM. AND ON THIS SECOND VISIT HE DID A EMG (DIAGNOSTIC NERVE TEST} REQUIRING INSERTING NEEDLES IN MY LEGS AND HE KEPT DROPPING ITEMS ON THE FLOOR AND PICKING THEM UP AND USING THEM AGAIN. I HOPE THE ITEMS WEREN'T THE NEEDLES. THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST MEDICAL EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD IN MY 79 YEARS.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Isaw Dr. Nelson when he was practicing at NYU in Manhattan. I had a condition that he could not Dx. He was very thorough. When it comes to knowledge he is on this scale a 5, but when it comes to personality he is a 1. But that was many years ago. Perhaps he has mellowed with age.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jeff Nelson was a pleasure. His secretary, I believe her name is Marisol, was so nice and helpful. She got me an app't quickly and within my time request. Dr. Nelson was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions no matter how many times I asked the same one over and over! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone !

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Nelson's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY