Ratings for Dr. Lorne Yasbin

Dr. Yasbin did an excellent job on my root canal. I had to make an emergency appointment and he went out of his way to accommodate me. I called after hours because I needed him to call in pain medication to hold me until my appointment the following day and he returned my call after hours pretty quickly and called in a prescription to the pharmacy of my choice. The front desk staff is very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Yasbin is a nice guy but not a very good dentist. He screweed up a root canal so badly that another dentist is his own office was shocked when he looked at the x-rays. It became infected and will have to be re-done. In addition, Dental One gave me a treatment plan for work on two teeth that estimated my out-of-pocket costs as about $520. When all was said and done it cost me over $1050. They said it was because my dental insurance reached it's max for the year, but why was that not mentioned as a possibility when they gave me the plan document? They knew my insurance plan, and it did not change. I do not recommend this dentist or Dental One Associates at all.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Lorne Yasbin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)