Ratings for Dr. Kevin Eggerman

I have been seeing Dr Eggerman for probably 5 years. I moved to Columbus and kept him as my doctor because he's that good. His office even stopped prescribing Xanax all together because of how addicting & unsafe it can be. He clearly cares about his patients and I am happy to call him my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Worst doctor Ive ever had, put me on meds without warning me of side effects and meds I shouldn't have been on since I have epliespy as well. I have been early to appointments he shows up very late to, I am overcharged, never explained anything, the staff is very rude and so is he. I feel like he made my condition worse because I dont feel like I can trust him especially when I have an aversion to every medication I've been on. He doesn't care about his patients and the staff is awful. I am amazed at everything this man gets away with.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

NEEDS TO READ HIS REVIEWS AND CHANGE PROFESSIONS,,,,CANCELS HIS APPOINTMENTS IN TIMES OF CRISIS, DOESN'T EXPLAIN LIFE ALTERING EFFECTS OF MEDS

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Eggerman rocks! going to see him as soon as I pay him what I owe him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Eggerman thinks having his dogs in the office is acceptable. I don't care how well they are trained; I'm allergic to dogs, I don't care for his presumptuous attitude or the prevailing dog odor. He throws drugs at you almost as you walk in the door regardless of how you have reacted to those drugs in the past. He just waves his hand like you have no idea what you're talking about, like maybe you're just crazy and don't know any better. He did not respond to phone calls, even calls from our family doctor went unreturned; and I don't mean in a timely manner, I mean NEVER. Dr. Eggerman admitted my son to the hospital two days before his appointment, and then CHARGED us for the missed appointment. We erroneously assumed that he would kind of figure out that our son wouldn't be making it to his appointment. Silly us. His office staff is rude, his office is filthy, and he has a god complex.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

My daughter and I arrived at Dr. Eggerman's office today for a first appointment. This was by FAR the smelliest, outdated dump of a doctors office I have ever been to. The woman at the front desk was not friendly at all. I would never recommend going here for anything. The smell of "cat" was so strong we decided to leave without even seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I seen Dr. Eggerman 9 years ago and he was very pleastant.. I. sat in a chair and he came over to me sat in a child's chair. We talked about how I was feeling etc.. He did put me one a lot of different meds that's because, some would not work..I left him 3 years later I need a talk to Dr. I had one but found I must be getting better because all we talked about was meaningless stuff..I went back to Dr. Eggerman in Sept. 2014. The staff is not very pleasing, but we did talk about my why I was there. And yes he typed the whole time, but its the same as if he took notes on a pad. He now has 3 therapypist if you need to talk.. I am bipolar, panic attacks, anaxity problems.. He.d keep me on the same meds I went in there on,,but we are changing one, trying to find the right one for ME. He is a medicine management Dr.. If you need to talk out your problems he now has a staff to do so... I would recommended Dr. Eggerman..Don't be put off over him typing, he is just imputing what you are telling him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

He is very arrogant - and really doesn't care about his patients. He talks down to them making them feel they are not important. He has no consideration or compassion for his patients. He cuts you off when you're talking to him (because he doesn't want to hear it). I wouldn't recommend seeing him even if he was the last doctor available. Ask yourself if a relationship with your doctor is like this how could this possibly be good for your well being? Your want to get better, not worse by being aggravated - do not go to this so called doctor. My first clue should have been the filthly, stained carpet and outdated office that this was not an office of a successful doctor. This is a office of a doctor who doesn't care enough about his practice and patients to make sure his office is presentable rather than embarrassing. I'm finally moving on and embarrassed to say I stayed with him as long as I did. What a waste! You've been warned.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

He is fantastic . Seen him for the 1st time. He prescribed me very helpful meds. Finally pleased after 5 years of very bad anxiety & depression. Hopefully he continues to practice a very long time.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Kevin Eggerman's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)