Ratings for Dr. Darrell I. Gibson

BEST Chiropractor - Stop Looking elsewhere! Dr. Gibson is not only sweet, kind, friendly, interactive and very personable, BUT he does an outstanding job. Unlike other chiropractors who are quick to do the job, Dr. Gibson senses when he hasn't been effective in an area, you can see it in his face that he feels like he hasn't worked the kinks out - he then re-works his "back magic". I went to Dr. Gibson when I could barely sit up anymore...my body was visibly shifted, my hips were pointing off centered from my torso - I could barely get around. After a few sessions I was on my way to pain free walking, sitting & taking care of a 2 year old was nothing. I read their website, had a good feeling, my feelings always seem to be right on - and this time was like no other. If Dr.Gibson isn't in on a certain day then I don't go - I will be crooked for a few days just to wait for him :)! The office staff is friendly, they have gerat office hours, & free street parking in great neighborhood.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Darrell I. Gibson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1974)