Ratings for Dr. Joseph Tsui

I wouldn't trust anyone else with my Dystonia treatments.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr Tsui is great. See him every 3 months for botox for dystonia, and have for 10 years. He is personable and knowledgeable. His staff is horrible beyond belief! They are rude and unhelpful. It is a shame that such a good Doctor would be surrounded by these rude, unhelpful, nasty, ignorant staff. Patients who see Dr Tsui Have serious health issues and should be treated with resepct and consideration, not faced with adversarial, unhelpful, rude staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Tsui was informative, cheerful and answered many of my question's on torticollis. Yes, the receptionist has gotta go, she likes showing off her cleavage..but that's it. Her attitude was sour and I felt a slightly negative energy about the place when I sat in the waiting room.

Submitted May 10, 2012

I see Dr. Tsui every 3 months for injections for my dystonia Dr. Tsui is a very busy man but gives you his undivided attention during the visit. He is the best neurologist at giving the botox in just the right places to give you the best results! Only negative is that his MOA is the worst I have ever encountered. She is uncaring, rude, incompetent, and can't assist with a simple task without a mistake. Bottom line....she just doesn't care about you or her job. A suggestion would be to hire a zombie for the reception desk to add some personality and a level of competence.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

he needs a new receptionist...NOW! she hurts patients by denying access to th doctor. she lies and changes her story to make life difficult for patients. i like dr tsui and he was helpful but i can not get through to him because of her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Very good and compassionate doctor, very helpful, the secretary/receptionist , not so, hoping she is on vacation or away when i 'go there, she is completely clueless.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

The front desk girl has sweet voice but deliveries the worst service that I have ever experienced. Even though I had a referral to see Dr.Tsui, I have given up trying to make an appointment to see him. She hung up on me 4 times in 5 phone calls. In 2010, one on July27 10:00am and 3 on July 29 between 2:50pm--3:05pm. I asked for her name and she refused, she asked me "WHY??". I said being fair-- she got all my personal information and I like to know who I was talking to. She still didn't give me her name. And she blocked me from talking to her boss Dr.Tsui. I have no impression/comment about Dr.Tsui since his staff makes him so unreachable. I wonder if he is aware of this staff's such bad working manner? Sorry, I am NOT impressed by this doctor's front desk lady.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I'm so thankful for Dr. Tsui. Very compassionate and knowledgable. If we had initially seen him instead of another doctor I think things would have been so different. Sorry to report though the receptionist was very cold and verging on rude.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

is a very kind gentleman who is brilliant in his field of work...thank you always listening and explaining things

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I get Botox shots every 3 months from Dr. Tsui. I find him to be a good listener, answers questions & he is very vocal and excited if he sees an improvement in your condition.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010