Ratings for Dr. Russell Crawford

Crawford should stop writing his own positive reviews and blame his clients instead of improving his competency. I heard misogyny in his practise, no wonder he blames his negative reviews on the women . My experience with this dentist was horrible Stay away from him He does not do difficult procedures perhaps no skills Switching him with Dr Cha was the best choice I had .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

To start, I believe these negative submissions are all written by the same person. Dr R Crawford is a highly respected dentist in this ciry. He is kind, gentle, and will refer you to a specialist if he deems it nwcessary. Hiding behind a computer screen allows ppl to be cowards and cruel. I only know this man professionally. .but I am sure he would neither swear at or be nasty to his patients. Lady (and I use the term loosely), you have done your dirt. Now, back off and stop trying to ruin this man's reputation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

His root canal took three visits . Still in pain . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who completed the treatment , since this Wetaskiwin dentist could not do much but referring me to a specialist .

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He did a botched extraction . I ended up with a huge infection . I am considering complaining to Alberta Dental Association and college

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Horrible dentist . It took him three hours to start my root canal and I ended up referred to a dentist in Edmonton .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Crawford should stop writing his own positive reviews

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It took him 3 hours to start a root canal he could not finish and asked me to come another day to complete it . What a waste of time . I changed dentists

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Most awkward dentist even seen . His fillings were hurting me , and when I addressed this issue he revered me to a specialist in Edmonton to do the root canal . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who was capable to do a root canal for me . I switched my who family to Dr Cha in Camrose , no need anymore to travel to Edmonton and pay specialist fees .

Submitted July 14, 2016

Love Dr. Crawford. He was my dentist when I lived in Wetaskiwin and did a wonderful job even when my pain reflex kicked in while he was pulling teeth and I chomped down on his fingers. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I had a bad experience with this dentist . He referred me to Edmonton to a specialist , and was unable to help . He was rude amd used defamatory language to another dentist . I was not impressed with his attitude and will not recommend him to anyone . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who was able to pull my tooth , without having to pay for a specialist fee .

Submitted March 30, 2016