Ratings for Dr. Russell Crawford

Horrible dentist . It took him three hours to start my root canal and I ended up referred to a dentist in Edmonton .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Crawford should stop writing his own positive reviews

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It took him 3 hours to start a root canal he could not finish and asked me to come another day to complete it . What a waste of time . I changed dentists

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Most awkward dentist even seen . His fillings were hurting me , and when I addressed this issue he revered me to a specialist in Edmonton to do the root canal . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who was capable to do a root canal for me . I switched my who family to Dr Cha in Camrose , no need anymore to travel to Edmonton and pay specialist fees .

Submitted July 14, 2016

Love Dr. Crawford. He was my dentist when I lived in Wetaskiwin and did a wonderful job even when my pain reflex kicked in while he was pulling teeth and I chomped down on his fingers. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I had a bad experience with this dentist . He referred me to Edmonton to a specialist , and was unable to help . He was rude amd used defamatory language to another dentist . I was not impressed with his attitude and will not recommend him to anyone . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who was able to pull my tooth , without having to pay for a specialist fee .

Submitted March 30, 2016

Horrible dentist . Does not seem knowledgeable and refers patients to Edmonton since he is not capable of doing more complicated dental treatment . My experience with him was horrendous . He also kept badmouthing another dentist , perhaps to better himself and was not impressed . He should improve his skills rather then writing his own positive reviews . Run away from this dentist .

Submitted March 29, 2016

Excellent dentist great person ... I would recommend to everyone ... Also great staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

It should be abundantly clear, that all the negative reviews are from the same person. My experiences with Dr. Crawford tell me he is among the most honorable people I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Great dentist, only does what he has to and does what you can afford. Reasonable prices , and he's quick and tells you as it is. You won't be talked into something you don't need, I'll go back to this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016