Ratings for Dr. Russell Crawford

I had a horrendous experience with this so called Doctor . I am a woman , so , based on his own positive reviews at taking women , I believe he is a violent angry man dangerous for the female patients

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have never seen such a clumsy dentist . Preferred to go in Edmonton to a good dentist . I don’t recommended him , unless you need a laugh

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

The most awkward dentist . Bullied me . A misogyny when dealing with female patients .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Horrible experience . He is an insecure boy , and his positive reviews are his own . I will never return to his office , he has poor work ethics

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Crawford is an excellent dentist. His office is very clean, his staff are very friendly, and he has done excellent work on me and my family for several years. If you were to price shop his prices are very good compared to some others i have seen. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

To start, I believe these negative submissions are all written by the same person. Dr R Crawford is a highly respected dentist in this ciry. He is kind, gentle, and will refer you to a specialist if he deems it nwcessary. Hiding behind a computer screen allows ppl to be cowards and cruel. I only know this man professionally. .but I am sure he would neither swear at or be nasty to his patients. Lady (and I use the term loosely), you have done your dirt. Now, back off and stop trying to ruin this man's reputation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Most awkward dentist even seen . His fillings were hurting me , and when I addressed this issue he revered me to a specialist in Edmonton to do the root canal . I went to Dr Cha in Camrose who was capable to do a root canal for me . I switched my who family to Dr Cha in Camrose , no need anymore to travel to Edmonton and pay specialist fees .

Submitted July 14, 2016

Love Dr. Crawford. He was my dentist when I lived in Wetaskiwin and did a wonderful job even when my pain reflex kicked in while he was pulling teeth and I chomped down on his fingers. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Horrible dentist . Does not seem knowledgeable and refers patients to Edmonton since he is not capable of doing more complicated dental treatment . My experience with him was horrendous . He also kept badmouthing another dentist , perhaps to better himself and was not impressed . He should improve his skills rather then writing his own positive reviews . Run away from this dentist .

Submitted March 29, 2016

Excellent dentist great person ... I would recommend to everyone ... Also great staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016