Ratings for Dr. John Hathorn

Rude,; after being late, rushes you because he knows he is late with other patients, unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I have been his patient for 40 years,he is very knowledgeable,has always been accurate in diagnosis and treatment,he does not rush you through,spends time listening to you.. I have full confidence in him. Staff are friendly .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very good Doctor and sees to it that his Client are ok.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been going to Dr Hathorn for over 35 years. Great Dr. I have had more then my share of issues and he has always helped me feel better mentally and physically. He adds a little humor to lighten things up. Love the guy.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I find Dr. J Hathorn very knowledgeable and interested in what is going on for me. I appreciate his opinion and respect his decisions for my care. I have full confidence in his treatment plans for me and my family. Super grateful to have found a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Hathorn cares! He explains medical stuff in a language I can grasp.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have been patient of Dr Hathorn for ver 15years. I have always found him to be friendly and thoughtful. Always willing to dig a bit deeper to solve a problem. He helped me get back on my feet after discovering a spinal problem that made it very difficult to walk. Thanks to him and his support I am today able to do many things I thought I would never be able to do again. I do recognize that the front desk has been a problem but i have worked around that by being very friendly and understanding with whoever is there. Seems you get what you project!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Rude Receptionist RUDE Doctor ! Both need to retire ! Stay away!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I am not sure why this Doctor has been rated so highly, perhaps these folks don't know any better, glad they had a good experience. He has been rude, undermining and disrespectful. Definitely not current in knowledge. The clinic rooms are un kept. He really should be considering retirement, he doesn't seem very happy or committed. There does come a point when retirement is a necessity.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

He has been my doctor for many years and is very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. Very personable, takes time to go over medications, results of tests, listens to concerns, refers to specialist when needed, regular yearly physical and regular lab tests. I will be Very sorry to see him retire. Started with him when I was living in Vancouver and am now in Surrey.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014