Ratings for Dr. John Hathorn

Dr. Hathorn has been my family doctor for almost 10 years now and I am so glad that he is my doctor. I have so many health issues and he is always very compassionare. He had referred me to specialists who are all the best in their fields.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I like him he’s my family Doctor for 10 years now. He sees to it that he knows what’s going on with your past and present medical conditions. His knowledge is excellent and he respects your decisions, I never have any negative experience to him and to her assistant.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Rude,; after being late, rushes you because he knows he is late with other patients, unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I have been his patient for 40 years,he is very knowledgeable,has always been accurate in diagnosis and treatment,he does not rush you through,spends time listening to you.. I have full confidence in him. Staff are friendly .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very good Doctor and sees to it that his Client are ok.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been going to Dr Hathorn for over 35 years. Great Dr. I have had more then my share of issues and he has always helped me feel better mentally and physically. He adds a little humor to lighten things up. Love the guy.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I find Dr. J Hathorn very knowledgeable and interested in what is going on for me. I appreciate his opinion and respect his decisions for my care. I have full confidence in his treatment plans for me and my family. Super grateful to have found a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Hathorn cares! He explains medical stuff in a language I can grasp.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have been patient of Dr Hathorn for ver 15years. I have always found him to be friendly and thoughtful. Always willing to dig a bit deeper to solve a problem. He helped me get back on my feet after discovering a spinal problem that made it very difficult to walk. Thanks to him and his support I am today able to do many things I thought I would never be able to do again. I do recognize that the front desk has been a problem but i have worked around that by being very friendly and understanding with whoever is there. Seems you get what you project!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Rude Receptionist RUDE Doctor ! Both need to retire ! Stay away!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015